πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga -"What I Feel! "

Star

Featured Posts

Eros92

It almost sounds like her, but i just don't hear that raspy gaga voice. Its not even like a FameGa voice.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent

But Eh Eh had a nice cheery 80s feel to it making it different. I wouldn't call it completely basic.

Β 

It's as basic, if not more basic, than this and I love both. People should have more of an open mind with regards to Gaga's music.Β 

It almost sounds like her, but i just don't hear that raspy gaga voice. Its not even like a FameGa voice.

Β 

I thought of 'Stache'.

elijahfan

You're saying Gaga can't be basic? See 'Eh Eh'.Β 

Β 

You guys honestly hold her back sometimes. Basic is nice every once in a while.

Β 

Since when was Eh Eh basic?Β  :roll:

Disco Heaven

I don't know **** (like all of you), but IMO I think it's definitely her voice, though it seems strange releasing ARTPOP snippets through this flop product. Maybe it's an old demo, an outtake, Idk. Seems like it could be ARTPOP stuff. It's pop, it's dance, energic, fun and catchy like ARTPOP is said to be. And Gaga's voice can be a little different from one record to another - it always is.

Bowman

I still don't think this is Gaga. :toofunny:

𝕯𝕡, π–‹π–—π–Šπ–Š π–’π–ž π–’π–Žπ–“π–‰

elijahfan

I thought of 'Stache'.

Β 

Yes, me too. But this can't be Gaga's conception of her "best music yet", let's be real...

Gaga's voice changes a lot, like her voice on

TF doesn't sound like BTW. Her vocals on

This roko remind me of the Stache remix.

Didymus

That is not Gaga, come on :rip: This is getting embarassing.

Β 

I will admit there are similarities, but that's it. There are thousands of voices like that on the planet.

Monzter

The picture on the Facebook page is edited. I do not know what to think reallyΒ  :red:

elijahfan

It sounds like a random singer to me. Companies usually hire singers with a simple, clean voice to do these things. There is no way that Gaga would give one of her songs to some random company.

Β 

Well, I definitely hope it isn't her... But still, there is definitely a resemblance. Otherwise, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived