Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga -"What I Feel! "

Star

Featured Posts

dude yeah EH EH was definitely not basic....I haven't heard a song that has such a chill 80s feel good vibe in a while...and the beatbox version is just magical...that's simplicity at it's best, but in no way basic

Read what I said, I said Eh Eh is not basic while this Feel It thing is basic ;)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

dude yeah EH EH was definitely not basic....I haven't heard a song that has such a chill 80s feel good vibe in a while...and the beatbox version is just magical...that's simplicity at it's best, but in no way basic

Aaah, the beatbox remix... so brilliant 

Eh Eh is actually my best friend's favorite Gaga song, and he isn't a Little Monster.

Gaga's voice changes a lot, like her voice on

TF doesn't sound like BTW. Her vocals on

This roko remind me of the Stache remix.

Why the hell would she give this irrelevant brand the permission to use a snippet from an album from which we know nothing about. This is some nonsense here.

It's not even her voice.

And the production is kind of basic and boring.

/thread.

tumblr_m2rbp53mAU1r306voo1_500.gif

Andy Darko

Read what I said, I said Eh Eh is not basic while this Feel It thing is basic ;)

lol, i know i was just agreeing with you in response to the other dude

It's as basic, if not more basic, than this and I love both. People should have more of an open mind with regards to Gaga's music. 

I thought of 'Stache'.

It's not a matter of open mind or not. Eh Eh is not basic but the little we've heard of this quite basic. I think you're confusing simple with basic. Eh Eh while simple had this cheerful tone going for it and it's not something you hear every day, while this sounds like any other EDM quite basic indeed.

lol, i know i was just agreeing with you in response to the other dude

:red: sry didn't realise.  :P

Monzter

I think it's a song for this ROKO drink. Do not think it is ARTPOP material. I like what I hear at least, very summery party  :)

I don't think it's her. HOWEVER, Gaga DID say that when people hear her new music on the radio, they'll be thinking, "Wow, is this really Lady Gaga?" Her sound has definitely changed on this album.

Why the hell would she give this irrelevant brand the permission to use a snippet from an album from which we know nothing about. This is some nonsense here.

It's not even her voice.

And the production is kind of basic and boring.

/thread.

tumblr_m2rbp53mAU1r306voo1_500.gif

Who said that it if from Art pop? It is more of her unreleased song....

Didn't she said that she is going to make nor mature music ? Sound like basic to me

Shaney

I said I hated it yesterday, but it's not that bad.

And I can't at some of you saying it doesn't sound like Gaga.  I mean even if it's not actually her, it sounds JUST like her.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

THey must have seen that floppy members here thought it was her so they posted about her on their wall lol

Redstreak

You guys realize they can record small snippets of new music specifically for commercials. This could be just her adding vocals to a small song that the company asked her to do. Personally I don't think it's her voice though.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I said I hated it yesterday, but it's not that bad.

And I can't at some of you saying it doesn't sound like Gaga.  I mean even if it's not actually her, it sounds JUST like her.

It sounds for like Fergie tbh

Its not her voice, but it kinda sounds like a zedd production so whatever

Didymus

I translated it again and it says: "Even the Queen of Pop likes the song of our ad!" They showed a photoshopped picture to "prove" that she watched the ad and loved it so much that she bought the drink and took it on stage to promote it, but I'm positive that it's all for fun. It's so obvious that she's not holding the bottle that I don't think anyone will believe the ad is linked to her directly.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived