Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga -"What I Feel! "

Star

Featured Posts

Bitter

The song isn't bad whatsoever. Even if it's not her, it's not a bad song at all.

the beats are actually good (DJWS style) but the melody is really basic. Gaga would never

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy Darko

lol, this is not real, the voice although similar, is not Gaga's, I mean there isn't any BMI confirmation (Although that can be edited illegitimately), or label confirmation, nah brah

codymonster

I'm gonna ask for receipts, even though I already know you don't have any.

MTE

Sister

Why would her first taste of ARTPOP be given to the world through this ad :sweat:  There is NO way this is legit haha

They photoshopped the drink into her hand for God's sake  

Maybe it's just a snippet of something that she isn't using, so she gave it to them for this?!!

Weird, to say the least! But, OH THE MYSTERY

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Oh and one more thing, if you tried the sound hound apps like, you will find out no result.

Didymus

I'm gonna re-post my solution to this thread:

"I think it's a lame joke. They photoshopped that picture of her with a bottle of that drink and that's what they're talking about. "Even the Queen of Pop likes our ad!""

It's just a stupid joke, although they probably knew a lot of people would freak out; more exposure.

GagaMyBlood95

CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT THIS IS TRUE, AND THAT GAGA GAVE ARTPOP TO A COMMERCIAL AND WE KNEW NOTHING...OMG THE MELTDOWNS, THE DRAMA............

Saint Laurent

the beats are actually good (DJWS style) but the melody is really basic. Gaga would never

You're saying Gaga can't be basic? See 'Eh Eh'. 

You guys honestly hold her back sometimes. Basic is nice every once in a while.

I'm gonna ask for receipts, even though I already know you don't have any.

No. I don't. But it is all over atrl. So I guess, it is her.

I mean, it is definitely her voice

elijahfan

I'm gonna re-post my solution to this thread:

"I think it's a lame joke. They photoshopped that picture of her with a bottle of that drink and that's what they're talking about. "Even the Queen of Pop likes our ad!""

It's just a stupid joke, although they probably knew a lot of people would freak out; more exposure.

But they must be aware that the voice in this song does sound incredibly like Gaga's, right...?

You're saying Gaga can't be basic? See 'Eh Eh'. 

You guys honestly hold her back sometimes. Basic is nice every once in a while.

But Eh Eh had a nice cheery 80s feel to it making it different. I wouldn't call it completely basic.

Didymus

It sounds like a random singer to me. Companies usually hire singers with a simple, clean voice to do these things. There is no way that Gaga would give one of her songs to some random company.

I mean, it is definitely her voice

But they must be aware that the voice in this song does sound incredibly like Gaga's, right...?

Andy Darko

But Eh Eh had a nice cheery 80s feel to it making it different. I wouldn't call it completely basic.

dude yeah EH EH was definitely not basic....I haven't heard a song that has such a chill 80s feel good vibe in a while...and the beatbox version is just magical...that's simplicity at it's best, but in no way basic

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived