• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alien Tulip

• SayCart

• SharGaga

• Doogi

pink sushi

SHE'S GORGEOUS!!!

Who is getting married though? Is it Bo or the other girl?? Didn't one of them get married LAST summer??

Edited by pink sushi

SharGaga

SHE'S GORGEOUS!!!

Who is getting married though? Is it Bo or the other girl?? Didn't one of them get married LAST summer??

It's the woman in the wedding dress. :)

pink sushi

Thats's Bo right? I thought she got married LAST summer?! :eek: Isn't she pregnant now?? There were pics of her at the beach a couple days ago looking pregnant. Yet in the first picture she has a drink in her hand.... :duck:

It's the woman in the wedding dress. :)

Coldplay

Thats's Bo right? I thought she got married LAST summer?! :eek: Isn't she pregnant now?? There were pics of her at the beach a couple days ago looking pregnant. Yet in the first picture she has a drink in her hand.... :duck:

Maybe this one is the religious wedding.

Zilla

I feel bad that her friends wedding pics leaked.  :(  But she does look flawless! 

So does Bo and all the bridesmaid's!

They weren't leaked, a monster found Bo's instagram or something like that and posted them. 

Although I do agree that it's kind of invasion of privacy, they're posted in a public forum so it's fair game. I just wish that gaga could have just one private moment, but that's not possible.

She looks great though :flutter:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

tumblr_mo5nt4sqhp1qdmb8eo1_500.jpg

rare001%257E1.jpg

the girl on the upper left, is that the same girl on the right of the second picture? you think?

She looks amazing! but I feel like no matter how good the bride looked, gaga will still be getting a lot of attention

well, although that probably didnt happen... If it was me getting married and gaga was a bridesmaid at my wedding thats how id feel lol

• Shadow locked this topic