Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Mariano

My gut is telling me it won't do well in the US :noparty: I think it would if it got good radio backing, but I just have a feeling radio won't play it like it should.

Don't worry :) Gaga's lead single will come out early August and will start to smash and the radio will start to play more EDMish songs and they'll play Burn and It will smash as well :party:  xD

Burn's chorus is such a let down. Basic, tbh. "Burn, burn, burn, burn..." really?

I don't think that's exactly a chorus .. I think the song doesn't really have a chorus .. It's more like a Pre Chorus and right after It Post chorus :D If that make sense :X

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the highest the original Crazy Kids has ever gotten on iTunes. And it's about to go Top 40. Is it finally coming to smash???

It may be a top 20 hit but I don't think it will go any further

Edited by HAMLET

WarriorPrince

Burn's chorus is such a let down. Basic, tbh. "Burn, burn, burn, burn..." really?

"Alejandro Alejandro Ale-Alejandro Ale-Alejandro Alejandro Alejandro Ale-Alejandro Ale-Alejandro"

:awkney:

AURA

Selena's new leaked song, Love Will Remember, sounds flawless.

The "you are the love of my life" phrase made me think about Mirrors. Get dat promo for the better Justin

:whitney:

This girl isn't playing this time. The album seems to be flawless, hopefully it delivers. I wish this would be reflected in its sales :)

2 Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop 0.5778 Keep raising Queen M :flutter:

jhonyguy04

Crazy Kids is selling very well w such low radio play. It would be unfair if radio stop playing it tbh. I think At least it's going to be a moderate hit. I wanted her to flop though!!!

Iam happy for Miley! Even though I hate the song lol.

GagaMyBlood95

Crazy Kids is selling very well w such low radio play. It would be unfair if radio stop playing it tbh. I think At least it's going to be a moderate hit. I wanted her to flop though!!!

Iam happy for Miley! Even though I hate the song lol.

yeah, I really hope Kesha doesn't flop too hard with Crazy kids :noparty:

On the other hand, Miley :Jase:

SomethingMore

Right Now is about to enter top 80. :legend:

lol

and people still claim Rihanna is the biggest pop star in the world. Her single has been released for more than a month and it still hasn't entered top 80.

Edited by SomethingMore

lol

and people still claim Rihanna is the biggest pop star in the world. Her single has been released for more than a month and it still hasn't entered top 80.

I think people just got tired of her :coffee:

AURA

So, in the end, what's happening with Pour It Up & Right Now videos? :huh: Rihanna's recent album eras tend to end very messy, seems like Unapologetic won't make an exception.

Thirteen

lol

Well, the thing is that Rihanna is recovering really well after flops, so the fact that RN is flopping is not affecting her at all. Still it may be a sleeper hit :emma:

Phlop

Pour It Up was such a smash and she missed that opportunity. I dont even think she wants to shoot a video for Right Now. This era was basically Stay. Diamonds is forgotten.

BYE

CrownClown

Selena's new leaked song, Love Will Remember, sounds flawless.

The "you are the love of my life" phrase made me think about Mirrors. Get dat promo for the better Justin

:whitney:

This girl isn't playing this time. The album seems to be flawless, hopefully it delivers. I wish this would be reflected in its sales :)

2 Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop 0.5778 Keep raising Queen M :flutter:

I LOVE IT!!

Selena is doing a great job this era

AURA

I LOVE IT!!

Selena is doing a great job this era

Yup, she's slaying Who would've thought 2013 will bring all the Disney girls into the head of the charts :cry: