OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Mariano

"Last Friday Night" and "Wide Awake" sold 3 million; "Part of Me" and "The One That Got Away" sold less than that. That's half the era. "Diamonds" and "Stay" have both sold over 3 million and as you said, "Stay" will probably peak at 4 million.

LFN 3M :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: 

We are talking about the time when they both released material 2010/2011 ... and the fact that Wide Awake and The One That Got Away are as successful as Rihannas first 2 singles proves my point very well :) Katy is bigger singles force than Rihanna, Lady Gaga is bigger overall than both of them which leaves Rihanna behind ... 

MetalHausOfJosh

Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop" charges 5-3 as the Hot 100's top Digital Gainer. It rises 6-2 on Digital Songs (209,000, up 30%) after a 74% gain (to 161,000) last week following the song's video premiere on June 19. "Stop" holds at No. 1 on Streaming Songs (8 million, down 16%; the clip's arrival spurred a 471% streaming increase a week ago). Radio could determine the song's staying power, and its No. 62 bow on Radio Songs (20 million, up 60%) is a positive sign for its fortunes. It pushes 27-24 in its fourth week on the Pop Songs airplay chart with the format's fourth-best gain in plays (up 50%).

Slay queen!

wiltedbliss

#1 Blurred Lines

#2 Get Lucky

#3 We Can't Stop

#4 Radioactive

#5 Can't Hold Us.

#6 Cruise

#7 Mirrors

#8 Treasure

#9 Come & Get It

#10 The Way.

LFN 3M :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: 

We are talking about the time when they both released material 2010/2011 ... and the fact that Wide Awake and The One That Got Away are as successful as Rihannas first 2 singles proves my point very well :) Katy is bigger singles force than Rihanna, Lady Gaga is bigger overall than both of them which leaves Rihanna behind ...

"LFN" has sold 3.4 million as of last month. Look it up. Where the hell did you get 5 million from? :rip:

And I don't know what you're going on about, but the point I was making was that "Diamonds"/"Stay" were as big or bigger than half of Katy's Teenage Dream singles, which is a fact. Obviously Katy is bigger than Rihanna in singles right now (and she's bigger than Gaga in that department too if we're talking about the US... don't be delusional), but it's not like Rihanna can't hold her own.

Edited by Cherry

Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop" charges 5-3 as the Hot 100's top Digital Gainer. It rises 6-2 on Digital Songs (209,000, up 30%) after a 74% gain (to 161,000) last week following the song's video premiere on June 19. "Stop" holds at No. 1 on Streaming Songs (8 million, down 16%; the clip's arrival spurred a 471% streaming increase a week ago). Radio could determine the song's staying power, and its No. 62 bow on Radio Songs (20 million, up 60%) is a positive sign for its fortunes. It pushes 27-24 in its fourth week on the Pop Songs airplay chart with the format's fourth-best gain in plays (up 50%).

:clap:

Hopefully next week it can peak in the top 20 on Radio Songs :)

Mariano

"LFN" has sold 3.4 million as of last month. Look it up. Where the hell did you get 5 million from? :rip:

And I don't know what you're going on about, but the point I was making was that "Diamonds"/"Stay" were as big or bigger than half of Katy's Teenage Dream singles, which is a fact. Obviously Katy is bigger than Rihanna in singles right now (and she's bigger than Gaga in that department too if we're talking about the US... don't be delusional), but it's not like Rihanna can't hold her own.

Well I was 100% sure that LFN is atleast 4M and I am not arguing about that... Just wanted to say that I really believe that this time If Gaga Rihanna and Katy put out new material at the same time Rihanna will be overshadowed because people are tired of her while Gaga and Katy will be kinda fresh you know... plus the difference between TD/Loud and BTW as an albums is just so big ...   

And I know that Katy is bigger than Gaga with singles... Gaga just as a force in the Industry is bigger than both Katy and Rihanna and this will give her advantage in the beginning + Katy is also bigger than Rihanna with singles + Both Gaga and Katy haven't released new material for a while so ... 

I hope Gaga's lead single will block Robin Thick's second single :whitney:

Slay queen!

:legend: 

I hope Gaga's lead single will block Robin Thick's second single :whitney:

I don't think his second single will be a hit :nails:

WarriorPrince

"Diamonds" and "Stay" were just as big, if not bigger, than half of the singles from Teenage Dream.

Not even close

WarriorPrince

wtf !?

Cali Gurls - 5M+

TD - 4M+

Firework - 6M+

E.T. - 5M+

LFN - 5M +

TOTGA (Not sure have no Idea but I think It's close to 3M)

Diamonds - 3M

Stay - ALmost 3.3M  (It will be 4M at most and this will happen months from now ..) and this is Rihanna's biggest hit since We Found Love (5.5M at most..)

LFN sold 3.4M, TOTGA 2M and POM 2.8M and WA 3M

Arturo

#1 Blurred Lines

#2 Get Lucky

#3 We Can't Stop

#4 Radioactive

#5 Can't Hold Us.

#6 Cruise

#7 Mirrors

#8 Treasure

#9 Come & Get It

#10 The Way.

Can I go hide under a rock until Gaga comes back :eww:

Fizzy

8th week in Top 10 by Selena Gomez..

6-7-6-7-8-8-9-9. :clap:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

MetalHausOfJosh

Can I go hide under a rock until Gaga comes back :eww:

No :classy:

Ozzy8923

MESS 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=643KNTdsRwQ

David Guetta - Right Now ft. Rihanna 

:lmao: Are they gonna pin this flop on David so Rihanna comes off squeaky clean? :rip: LAWD. 

Edited by Ozzy8923