Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Florence + The Machine

Floppy

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

I'm pressed for years, at the fact 'Blinding' wasn't a single! :/

This so much... I remember playing that song over and over while having chills everytime, such a perfect song 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MahoganySnitch

Those two deserved a video so much tbh :nooo:

By the way has anyone else noticed they changed the official website? what if something is coming? :excited2: (or maybe I'm just too delusional and thirsty for news from Flo :giveuo:

http://florenceandthemachine.net/

tumblr_my4uf3WSTr1qkveg5o1_1280.jpg

omg i hope this means something tbh

JudasInTheDark

What do you guys think is the worst song off each album and the best off of each?

MahoganySnitch

What do you guys think is the worst song off each album and the best off of each?

LUNGS: I truly think this is one of my favorite debut albums (besides Marina's) but the song I find myself skipping the most often is Dog Days. Currently, Howl is my most played song on iTunes (the last 20 seconds alone is everything tbh). 

As for Ceremonials, All This and Heaven Too is my least played. But WTWGM, Spectrum, NLMG, Shake it Out, kill me everytime. I'll go with WTWGM as my favorite Ceremonials song. 

LUNGS

Best: Cosmic Love

Worst: I'm Not Calling You A Liar

CEREMONIALS

Best: Never Let Me Go

Worst: Remain Nameless

That was hard because I love every song on both albums :( she has no baaaaaad song--choosing a "worst" feels wrong xP

Well I can't really choose but if I had to it'd be according to my likes

LUNGS

Best: either Blinding or Rabbit Heart for me

Worst: Girl with one eye but only because it's the only song I've skipped, I still like it and it's a damn good song

CEREMONIALS

Best: Only If For a Night/Spectrum/Shake It Out/Never Let Me go... I'm choosing too many :laughga: but my favourite is No light because it's the song that made me discover Flo :flutter:

Worst: All this and heaven or Remain nameless (although it's a bonus track) But I love every single song tbh there's no worst song for me

That was hard because I love every song on both albums :( she has no baaaaaad song--choosing a "worst" feels wrong xP

same tbh :fat:

JudasInTheDark

CEREMONIALS

Favorite: Never Let Me Go / Only If For A Night

Least Favorite: Breaking Down / All This And Heaven

I still really can't choose from Lungs yet, because I don't listen to it enough to know :giveup: I know, I'm a flop. I love Blindness though, maybe that's my favorite. I'll get back to you all ;)

CEREMONIALS

Favorite: Never Let Me Go / Only If For A Night

Least Favorite: Breaking Down / All This And Heaven

I still really can't choose from Lungs yet, because I don't listen to it enough to know :giveup: I know, I'm a flop. I love Blindness though, maybe that's my favorite. I'll get back to you all ;)

Blinding :P

Great song though :)

JudasInTheDark

flop fan tbh warning point and permaban from this thread pls :manicure:

:troll:

Haha I know you're joking, but seriously I'm really not a great fan lol. I just really love Ceremonials and I'm trying to get into Lungs more :P

Archived