Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Lady Gaga working with Zynga Again

brownie

Featured Posts

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Opulence

It could just be a lady gaga characters or theme or something being put in the game, gaga may not even know about it.

Rainbowgynous

Made a thread for the game (to help play it more easily) just in case we're gonna need it http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=49479

Inb4 they're putting gaga into one of their already made games :coffee:

Like they did with Farmville? I still have all of that stuff even though I wasn't a Little Monster yet, busted my balls for all those quests *sigh* probably gonna do it again now.

I ****ing hate Facebook games. If they're apart of this app I'm burning my stan card ew no.  :miley:  

Everything around her is so weird. Dallas Austin's tweets disappeared, this Facebook update disappeared, The Greatest Thing with Cher is not happening anymore...

WHAT  :omg:

reidorox

Wait... What was the studio pic where she held up the same number of fingers? I saw the one with Dallas, but she only had one up in that one,,

MelbHawker

Go.

I can't think of any other real reason why she would randomely be holding up those fingers.

Maybe because there is no reason why someone holds up their fingers. 

Rainbowgynous

100% sure it's not ARTPOP related

How can it not be? There's nothing else to promote. Not counting MK because that's not Gaga.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived