πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Resident Evil

Hexxx

Featured Posts

Hexxx

YAS!!!! where has this thread been my whole life? I LIVE for the classic resident evil games. 2 is definitely my favorite.. I replay it all the time and it still slays me with the old graphics :giveup:

I stan for games 0-3.. Code Veronica included. I love the old game play style with the pre rendered graphics.. It was iconic and I was pissed they changed it for 4. I literally had to force myself to finally play it through and it was good but just so different. Same with 5.. Fun but not even close to the older ones

yeah 1-3, i play all the time. RE 1 is hard as hell :laughga: i barely finished Jill's part now i have to do Chris's

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah 1-3, i play all the time. RE 1 is hard as hell :laughga: i barely finished Jill's part now i have to do Chris's

The remake or original? The remake is scary as hell lol

My inner scaredy cat :pawsup:

Hexxx

The remake or original? The remake is scary as hell lol

My inner scaredy cat :pawsup:

the original. i wanna play the remake along with RE0 so badly :giveup:

the original. i wanna play the remake along with RE0 so badly :giveup:

Oh the originals aren't scary at all. 3 gets me sometimes when nemesis pops out but mostly because it's a startling factor but the remake to 1 is scary lol. The Crimson heads :giveup: :nooo:

Hexxx

Oh the originals aren't scary at all. 3 gets me sometimes when nemesis pops out but mostly because it's a startling factor but the remake to 1 is scary lol. The Crimson heads :giveup: :nooo:

Yeah. Nemesis gets me everytime :gum: . but it's my favorite in the series.

I hate when you have to fight him (or run) in front of the police department...

And equally when he starts popping out inside :noparty:

I usually try to kill him when I play through because I have the gatling gun but even then he's still hard to kill lol.

Hexxx

I really wonder who's gonna be in RE 7. Some people are saying Jake and Albert Wesker or returning. i don't really like them :sweat:

KrisFromMars

why can't they remake this one :giveup:

Hexxx

why can't they remake this one :giveup:

idk. i guess it's because RE2 is the scariest in the series.

Hexxx

I love BOTH the games and the movies. i can tell that the makers of the games like the movies as well because they borrowed so much from it. imo if it wasn't for the RE movies, i don't think RE4 would've been the success that it was.

KrisFromMars

I love BOTH the games and the movies. i can tell that the makers of the games like the movies as well because they borrowed so much from it. imo if it wasn't for the RE movies, i don't think RE4 would've been the success that it was.

idk i kinda disagree with that. 4 was good i dont really see a connection with the movie-game. Maybe it was good promo or hype for the 4 release if thats what you meant :shrug:

Hexxx

idk i kinda disagree with that. 4 was good i dont really see a connection with the movie-game. Maybe it was good promo or hype for the 4 release if thats what you meant :shrug:

i was talking about the action and some of the melee attacks. the lasers scene and a few other parts that reminded me of the movies. RE Apocalypse

Archived