💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

game

Resident Evil

Hexxx

Featured Posts

Sizzily

If they ever have another movie series, they better cut the bullsh*t (Paul W.S. Anderson, not sorry) and do it right and faithful to the games.

Chris said he was too busy and I'm like busy doing what??

This is so unprofessional. This is the final film and everyone is  quitting their roles?? Everyone (fans of the movies) are expecting you to be in and you just quit??

This is a very hard time for me you guys. I hate the movies now. It's no longer a journey, it was nothing but a football game. 

This is how I've felt since Afterlife tbh. They just forced some of the game characters and enemies too much and it just became a showcase for action.

One Banned Boi

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Demon Of Razgriz

I don't know if this has been already posted but: :dies: 

carla__leon_what_the_hell_is_going_on_he

"It's a weapon, It's REALLY powerful, Especially against living things!" -Barry

SlayLin

CRVPWyrU8AA4_96.jpg

YOOOOO we're getting another CGI movie! (Like Degeneration and Damnation) So far the only information we have is that Leon will return, but this time he will be accompanied by none other than Chris Redfield and Rebecca Chambers! :woot: (Das cool and all... but where's my JILL? :cry:)

source

+ this the alpha 본전 +

its also a reboot. i wonder if it's canon

also they started rehearsing for the play

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

SweetEscape

I don't know if this has been already posted but: :dies: 

carla__leon_what_the_hell_is_going_on_he

:dies: 

Paul didn't have full rights so he made the film series his own. Milla auditioned to be Jill but I don't show what happened 

They told us to stay tuned for Re7 but it feels like we might get the game next year.

They're working on a VR Kitchen project as well

Sizzily

Paul didn't have full rights so he made the film series his own. Milla auditioned to be Jill but I don't show what happened 

They told us to stay tuned for Re7 but it feels like we might get the game next year.

They're working on a VR Kitchen project as well

I heard about that Kitchen game. If I ever get VR, I''l have a heart attack from that game.

One Banned Boi

I heard about that Kitchen game. If I ever get VR, I''l have a heart attack from that game.

im not really into the whole VR thing. But I hope it gets a lot of success

SlayLin

WITNESS THE POWER!!!!!

witness_the_power_by_yeti112.jpg

:lmao: 

lmao, I love this guy's work. Are any of you familiar with yeti112?

I went through an RE4 obsession (specifically speaking) back in 2010 and I watched this video almost every day for a month.  It's my favorite of his, and one of his best. WATCH IT!!!

+ this the alpha 본전 +

WITNESS THE POWER!!!!!

witness_the_power_by_yeti112.jpg

:lmao: 

lmao, I love this guy's work. Are any of you familiar with yeti112?

I went through an RE4 obsession (specifically speaking) back in 2010 and I watched this video almost every day for a month.  It's my favorite of his, and one of his best. WATCH IT!!!

LMAO know i haven't watched this one yet. :air: 

oh in other news, RE7 is confirmed to be for VR and the PS4/Xbox One. source: interview

I never played Re1 or Re0. they need to make an HD collection of those 2. Code Veronica... i did not like too much. it was creepy during the first part but i hated the rest of the game. it was kinda boring.

:giveup: When your wishes actually come true

http://www.gamesradar.com/where-to-start-resident-evil/

If someone is new to the series and asked where to start, i would pick RE2. It's not my favorite RE game but it has the whole "What RE should be like" feel to it, so that people won't be like, "When are we getting another game like RE6." 

SlayLin

Preordering Resident Evil Origins will get you these two spiffy costumes. Rebecca's nurse outfit is from Mercenaries 3D and Billy's outfit is a nod to Street Fighter.

costumes.png

Also Rebecca's basketball outfit as seen as an easter egg from RE2 will also be brought to "life," as well as a red ensemble. Not very practical to wear for dealing with B.O.W's but ehh, y'all should know Capcom.

re0costumes.jpg

+ this the alpha 본전 +

so i was playing RE REmake as Chris and i was in this room that has the umbrella emblem on it, then all of a sudden i heard Rebecca scream. she was upstairs but i couldn't find her anywhere :sharon: I left ha ass up there and went all the way down to the laboratory to collect all the MO disks. i wonder if i go back will she still be alive.

Archived