💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Resident Evil

Hexxx

Featured Posts

I don't know if this is the right thread for it, but does anyone here own Resi 5 or 6 for the PS3? I'd love to add him/her so we can play together online :)

of course it is. But no. My game got broken. I finished it though

Downloading the HD Remake :excited:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, Alice has had her baby. ( that was quick :air: feels like last month) Shooting for the Last RE film will begin in August!

I used to watch my aunt playing Resident Evil 2 on Playstation (I was too scared to play it myself lol :toofunny:)

we went through the whole game. it was amazing. those door opening animations will forever haunt me in my nightmares tho  :ohno:  we also played a bit of RE3, but kept dying every time we met Nemesis. that thing was crazy difficult!

after growing up a bit I played RE4 on PC and it was kinda cool. I liked it. tho it was a shame that zombies were not present in that game. 

when it comes to movie series, I think the only good one is the first film. it has cool futuristic/sci-fi style, great action scenes and nice soundtrack. it was scary at some places too. the rest are meh, after 3rd movie things kinda hit the rock bottom IMO. 

so this is my opinion on RE. it's a cool franchise. the greatest horror video-game series up there with Silent Hill. 

tumblr_m35cfiyd3a1qjvbspo1_400.gif

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

SweetEscape

I used to watch my aunt playing Resident Evil 2 on Playstation (I was too scared to play it myself lol :toofunny:)

we went through the whole game. it was amazing. those door opening animations will forever haunt me in my nightmares tho  :ohno:  we also played a bit of RE3, but kept dying every time we met Nemesis. that thing was crazy difficult!

after growing up a bit I played RE4 on PC and it was kinda cool. I liked it. tho it was a shame that zombies were not present in that game. 

when it comes to movie series, I think the only good one is the first film. it has cool futuristic/sci-fi style, great action scenes and nice soundtrack. it was scary at some places too. the rest are meh, after 3rd movie things kinda hit the rock bottom IMO. 

so this is my opinion on RE. it's a cool franchise. the greatest horror video-game series up there with Silent Hill. 

You need to try Resident Evil 5, it's amazing :legend:

Even Resident Evil 6 is good :sis:

we went through the whole game. it was amazing. those door opening animations will forever haunt me in my nightmares tho :ohno: we also played a bit of RE3, but kept dying every time we met Nemesis. that thing was crazy difficult!

that gif :toofunny: I love 2 and 3. 3's my fave. :giveup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuMlkfd9s14

:lmao: what even.

I wonder what monsters are gonna be in the new movie.

Also there's a price drop on all the RE titles on PSN this month. I'm getting RE4 and CVX HD for just $9.99

Andreyw

I'm kinda new to Resident Evil but I must say that I enjoy RE5 :music: after I finish with ha' I'll try other games from the series too to see how are they :legend: (especially the first , oldest game :dies: )

im so ready for the newest installment to the RE series but why is it gonna be in episodes :sharon:

idk but the official release is like a month or two away

I'm kinda new to Resident Evil but I must say that I enjoy RE5 :music: after I finish with ha' I'll try other games from the series too to see how are they :legend: (especially the first , oldest game :dies: )

the first 3 are the Best. 4 is really good cause it's all about the guns and you play as the beautiful Ada Wong in her red dress :worship:

Andreyw

the first 3 are the Best. 4 is really good cause it's all about the guns and you play as the beautiful Ada Wong in her red dress :worship:

I heard many people saying that :3 but I can't find 2,3 & 4 :( (I tried RE4 Ultimate HD but it works like **** :dies: laaaaaaagging hard :rip: )

I heard many people saying that :3 but I can't find 2,3 & 4 :( (I tried RE4 Ultimate HD but it works like **** :dies: laaaaaaagging hard :rip: )

you can download them online from PSN :yes: and don't forget the HD remastered version of the RE1 Remake for just $19.99

Andreyw

you can download them online from PSN :yes: and don't forget the HD remastered version of the RE1 Remake for just $19.99

Hope it's not the 2015 one :RIP:

Archived