Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Machete Kills HD trailer

JPM

Featured Posts

AgusPop

It's not HD :( It's 848 by 473... some strange frame size... Anyway, I made these .gif's :)

IUf0oG6.gif

Bqa3pUG.gif

And I vote this one to be an emotion ;)

y8bF9gF.gif

EDIT: slowed down ;)

tumblr_mnmjn8Jwot1s9ginso1_500.gif

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman

She definitely has a few scenes. In the truck scene she is holding a gold pistol. However it appears she is holding a large machine gun in the closeup. Apparently she is in enough scenes to have a change of weapons.

It's not HD :( It's 848 by 473... some strange frame size... Anyway, I made these .gif's :)

IUf0oG6.gif

Bqa3pUG.gif

And I vote this one to be an emotion ;)

y8bF9gF.gif

EDIT: slowed down ;)

They're all good. Thanks for sharing it with us! 

Alien Tulip

One second of gaga kicking ass in the trailer. Looks like she beats up a girl (somewhat looks like michelle rodriguez)

tumblr_mnmepy0wXt1r3sf9do4_r1_250.gif

Jester

One second of gaga kicking ass in the trailer. Looks like she beats up a girl (somewhat looks like michelle rodriguez)

I don't think it's Gaga tbh :D

melodichard

This also means ARTPOP promo is coming soon to go along with the movie (I think)

Miel

I don't think it's Gaga tbh :D

Yeah, looks like Amber Heard. However, I do hope Gaga does get a few anti-pacifist all-out-murder ass-kicking scenes in the film. God almighty I am so excited, gaaah. Even before Gaga was announced to be in it!

3 points in and ready for more

alposnacks

Gaga was born to star in exploitation flicks. This role is perfect for her.

Hopefully a Tarantino movie comes next with an expanded role. Really upset that Kill Bill Vol. 3 isn't happening.

Allison M

Melodichard-

This also means ARTPOP promo is coming soon to go along with the movie (I think)

----------------------------------------------------------------

This movie has nothing to do with ARTPOP.

calmar

Yeah, looks like Amber Heard. However, I do hope Gaga does get a few anti-pacifist all-out-murder ass-kicking scenes in the film. God almighty I am so excited, gaaah. Even before Gaga was announced to be in it!

If that is Gaga doing that kick, we all will know what things contributed to her labral tear. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

RAMROD

If that is Gaga doing that kick, we all will know what things contributed to her labral tear. 

:usrs:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

calmar

:usrs:

Hey, there are worse ways to contribute to the stress of a labral tear than being able to say you're an international pop star mopping the floor with someone in a movie.  :)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived