Machete Kills HD trailer

JPM

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

I'm so excited!!! :party:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Michelle

I hope people know that these movies are supposed to be campy and dumb and funny.

:admin: Exactly.

Excuse you. Robert Rodriguez's movies are fun as **** and this is going to be awesomely badass.

:legend:

She's not the one who's kicking someone's ass, that's Amber Heard. She has longer hair in the movie than Gaga, and you can see that when she kicks her hair flips, plus Gaga's heair is more yellow-blond and the girl that's kicking someone has a more white-blond.

She looks fantastic! ♥

Also THIS: that is Amber Heard.

I cannot wait for this movie.I love these movies so much, they aren't meant to be Oscar winning roles..the oppisite TBH.

She is perfect for this role :wub:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Demon Of Razgriz

Nice! :)

"It's a weapon, It's REALLY powerful, Especially against living things!" -Barry

Juanjo

I love it! I cannot wait!  :excited:  ...Oh, and the movie looks cheapy and cheesy on purpose, guys. Have a bit of sense of humor, geeez! :bleh:

oejdhsdsaijkas this gif!

iKkEj9Y0GHtIi.gif

This GIF if flawless! :legend:

NewYorkCity

I was thinking.. when they say the names it's like: sofia vergara, lady gaga, antonio banderas blah blah WITH Demian bichir and Mel Gibson...

So, she's not at the WITH part... does it means that her appearance is not THAT short? (I know she's not going to be there the full movie but maybe we will get more than one scene with her... or a long scene)

I was thinking.. when they say the names it's like: sofia vergara, lady gaga, antonio banderas blah blah WITH Demian bichir and Mel Gibson...

So, she's not at the WITH part... does it means that her appearance is not THAT short? (I know she's not going to be there the full movie but maybe we will get more than one scene with her... or a long scene)

That doesnt really mean anything, really. 

aaronyoji

does anyone think she got her lip injections for something involving this movie? or just because she was doing a movie? she shot her parts right after she got them last summer.

Alannah

If she wasn't in it, I wouldn't touch this film with a ten foot pole... I'm curious to see how it'll play out with the critics.

Edit: To tack on, I realize it's supposed to be kind of over the top for comedic effect, but that kind of humor isn't something I seek out. To each their own, I hope it does well with the fans.

Bowman

Ooh my godddd! I am so excited for this!

Even my best friends that hate Gaga are talking about it! :legend:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived