💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly O: Gaga is exploiting gays, geeks

Americano

Featured Posts

HANZ

does this b---h really think gaga can control her fanbase? :rofl:

I mean sometimes parents can't even control their own children and yet this idiot expects gaga to control millions of people

and how exactly could gaga stand up for the gay community more then she has? That is a ridiculous comment. If anything, she does TOO much for them.

but anyway she is obviously doing this to get attention

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

Does she even know what Lady Gaga does for the gay community?It's a shame that some people judge others too early without knowing the truth.Anyway I don't care about Kally.She exploits the whole fashion industry to have fame so her opinion about Lady Gaga doesn't matter to me.

Lips de Jolie

This Kelly creature should give it a rest. Shading the Queen always has consequences (Madonna & Xtina becoming hasbeens, Dolce & Gabbana being fined more than 440 million dollars for tax evasion, Katy Perry becoming more local and struggling to sell albums and concert tickets etc.). She will get her punishment as well (that chin is quite the punishment already but still)!

tumblr_mm9bebHJKc1qcgl1no1_500.gif

Shitwrecked

Kelly really needs to shut her trap. If it wasn't for the Queen she wouldn't be rocking that multicolored hair she currently has.

20121004454.jpg

Pay your dues Kelly and kiss the Queen's feet

uo111

I think the biggest news here is that she thinks she has fans. That's like Amanda levels of crazy :ohno:

Ray of Light

Pay your dues Kelly and kiss the Queen's feet

Or wash her feet with her hair if she needs :ray:

MrFameKills

And Kelly is exploiting Gaga's career :ray:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

SharGaga

Couldn't care less about what she thinks tbh. I didn't even know her until Gaga wrote an open letter to her :coffee:

This Kelly creature should give it a rest. Shading the Queen always has consequences (Madonna & Xtina becoming hasbeens, Dolce & Gabbana being fined more than 440 million dollars for tax evasion, Katy Perry becoming more local and struggling to sell albums and concert tickets etc.). She will get her punishment as well (that chin is quite the punishment already but still)!

tumblr_mm9bebHJKc1qcgl1no1_500.gif

kelly a basic b---h. 

i5uYKvv6nyXhD.gif

Eros92

I think what Kelly is saying it just reductive and just completely untrue but I think all the name call you guys are doing to her is just kinda proving her point. She clearly is still pressed about something. As well all have stated Gags cannot control her whole fan base. It's not like Gaga said "He everyone, go attack Kelly" or anything like that. I mean that open letter to Kelly was far from an attack on her. Just how Gaga felt and I agreed with everything she said. Nobody should make fun of anybody for any reason. It's not funny nor entertaining to bring others down. While I love Joan Rivers I gotta say she is getting a little more mean with her jokes and they aren't becoming funny any more just vile and rude. Kelly is taking this to far. She's honestly just trying to stay relevant and really she's the only one coming out looking like a complete ass. I mean the fact is that Gaga has done more fight against bullying and for gay rights then Kelly has ever even thought of. So for her to say those ridiculous statements is just glib of her.

Slayer

Kelly's a moron to think that Gaga is responsible for the actions of some fans, but she's an even bigger moron if she thinks that Gaga tweeting "naughty monsters! Don't be meanies to Kelly O!" would solve the issue. Gaga has preached countless times (and put her money where her mouth is) that bullying is wrong and she doesn't believe in it. And yet some of her fans STILL bully celebrities on Twitter. So does Kelly seriously think that ONE TWEET from Gaga is going to change the error of these fans' ways?

The ONLY reason the Osbournes wanted Gaga to tweet is a purely egotistical reason. They wanted the biggest pop star in the world to be talking about them and giving them promo. That's why Kelly is still dragging up the issue now, seeing as it's the only thing she actually has to talk about in her interview where she's promoting... what exactly?

Kelly, just sit down and keep critiquing and bullying people for their fashion choices, since it's obviously the only way you can keep famous, besides leeching off Gaga's name.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Bebe

Do you really care about the gay community? Because if you did, you’d stand up for it more than you do.

Hmm how has Lady Gaga helped and stood up for the gay community?

She has

1) Partnered with Virgin Mobile during her Monster Ball Tour and offered free VIP tickets to her show for those who volunteered time at local homeless youth organizations. This partnership raised over $80,000 and contributed over 30,000 hours of community service for charities all across the US.

2) Held and spoke at a rally that called for the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell.

3) Brought along four discharged gay service members with her to the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards and allowed them a chance to tell their story on one of the year’s most-watched televised events.

4) Donated $5,000 to homeless LGBT youth every night of the American leg of her Born This Way Ball Tour.

5) Had thousands of her fans call their state representatives and ask them to support the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell.

6) Started her own anti-bullying foundation that aims to help kids with finding ways to deal with and stop bullying.

7) Helped MAC raise over $200,000,000 for their AIDS Fund.

8) Used her own money to fund a “Therapy Bus†that followed her tour around the United States. This “Therapy Busâ€, called The Born Brave Bus, employed professional psychologists to help connect teens and young adults to resources available in their communities including behavioral and mental health services, school psychologists, mentoring, volunteer opportunities and bullying and suicide prevention resources.

9) Spent over $40,000 for a ticket to a White House dinner so she could specifically talk with the President about focusing on stopping bullying in schools around the country.

10) Partnered with the Robin Hood Foundation to help donate $1,000,000 to various charities.

As for the comments about the twitter bullies, Gaga's fans are constantly saying negative things and attacking other people. Right now i'm sure there is a gaga stan attacking Katy Perry or Nicki Minaj. I'm sure there are gaga stans attacking Rihanna or Justin Bieber or ANYBODY. Gaga can't be there to intervene in every case.

Not only is it impossible for Gaga to intervene in the tweets of her 37 million followers, it is also impossible for her to monitor the tweets of her 37 million followers. She has told her fan base that they should be nice and respectful to other people before but beyond that she has NO control over what they do.

Bebe

But she's being hypocritical...

She isn't really. She probably had no idea that 50 people out her 37 million followers where attacking Kelly Osbourne.

Not only is it impossible for her to control 37 million followers, it is also impossible to constantly monitor them.

Right now there are probably monsters sending hate to Katy, Kesha, Rihanna, Nicki, Justin Bieber, Madonna and there is NOTHING she can do about it. She probably doesn't even know it is going on. She cannot monitor their behaviour and she cannot comment on every case.

She has stated numerous times that her fans should be respectful and should not bully other people, she can't really do more then that.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived