Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne Has NOT Worked With Lady Gaga

JustDesserts

Featured Posts

SchwineLove

I couldn't care less about the lack of redone, what's important is the final work. I won't bash him or everything because as we know he does magic with gaga.

and I'm just too excited for what zedd/madeon's works to be :excited2:

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samuel

• Tommy Monster

• Arturo

• GagaMyBlood95

ORRRRR Maybe Gaga told RedOne NOT To discuss new music with the public/cover it up?

:nails:

aaronyoji

I feel like they bring out the best in each other... and for me personally, RedOne has produced the vast majority of Gaga's best. Scheiße would have never had come around with White Shadow or Fernando.

I know you may say that you don't like his work with J Lo, Nicki etc

But It is NOT the same when he's working with Gaga, and with them...a whole different story!

but you guys cant keep using that as defense, he just doesn't know who he is anymore as a producer outside of gaga. if he could evolve on his own and rediscover his art, it would be a different story and gaga would probably put more of an effort into working with him, but its clear she wasn't feeling the magic this time around, and that's ok. 

GreenEyes

It's okay, her other work is gonna slay. I'm glad she is changing up producers, she does it every album does she not? 

JustAHolyFool

ARTPOP is going to be a new sound and with him working with soo many mainstream ( basic) artists his music won't be fresh enough like the rest of the album, Zedd a totally new sound, alot of RedOne's stuff sounds like everything else in the top 40. Whilst I love his songs with Gaga her new project needs new young producers who are pushing the boundaries of popular music

GagaMyBlood95

but you guys cant keep using that as defense, he just doesn't know who he is anymore as a producer outside of gaga. if he could evolve on his own and rediscover his art, it would be a different story and gaga would probably put more of an effort into working with him, but its clear she wasn't feeling the magic this time around, and that's ok. 

Yes, yes, I agree..And I've said before, if she's not feeling it, then bye...

But It's hard to give up on something that was iconic even though it's not now   

aaronyoji

Yes, yes, I agree..And I've said before, if she's not feeling it, then bye...

But It's hard to give up on something that was iconic even though it's not now   

well, tant pis! 

Optimus

First it was Nicki that had me change my mind, J.Lo's song further solidified my opinion on him.

What about Minaj? Starships is a good song and it was bigger than any BTW single except BTW.

What about Minaj? Starships is a good song and it was bigger than any BTW single except BTW.

Let's say the general opinion on Starships is divided. 

Anyway I'm not disappointed, his work is only good with Gaga in my opinion so why shouldn't she pick someone else who can actually bring something fresh? We can't judge yet tho.

Arturo

I think it's a horrible song. Her voice sounds terrible and the production is just disgusting.

Yes, it was bigger than the last 4 BTW singles. It was also bigger than LoveGame, Paparazzi, and Alejandro.

What's your point? 

Edited by Arturo

trailoptic

I would have really enjoyed just one song between them for old times sake. Oh well.  :noparty:

Daenerys

He brought me the slayage that is Judas. That's all I needed so if Gaga has decided to move on then I'm all for it!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Shadow locked this topic