Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne Has NOT Worked With Lady Gaga

JustDesserts

Featured Posts

Tommy Monster

:lmao: sax solo alone >>>

yeah, that saxophone was the one thing that disturbed me in the song at first  :awkney:

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samuel

• Tommy Monster

• Arturo

• GagaMyBlood95

MEDONER

TEOG is nothing when compared to BR, Judas or Scheisse... yeah, good song, but RedOne is way better than Garibay...

this tbh

This album will not have a Paparazzi or a Scheibe it seems, tears. 

:lmao: sax solo alone >>>

Hair > TEOG in every way possible and repetition  :usrs:  :usrs:  :usrs:

This album will not have a Paparazzi or a Scheibe it seems, tears. 

paparazzi is not from red one, it is a rob fusari production.

yeah, that saxophone was the one thing that disturbed me in the song at first  :awkney:

You seem limited, musically. Why would a sax disturb you sis? :laughga:

If you love RedOne so much you could always pick up stanning for J.Lo and Pitbull. :awkney:

Edited by Zae

BornSimon

Oh well, people move on, and it's a good thing Gaga is moving forward. She can hardly work with the same people for every single album.

Hair > TEOG in every way possible and repetition  :usrs:  :usrs:  :usrs:

Yeah, and following your logic, noises made by subway trains > Hair > TEOG.

exoskeleton123

I don't think its a big loss that RedOne isn't producing for Gaga anymore. Zedd and Madeon will pick up the slack where RedOne could not keep up.

paparazzi is not from red one, it is a rob fusari production.

Right. LOL. At the end of the day, Gaga wrote ALL those ****ing songs. People kill me....

She'll be Gaga with or Without ReDONE.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

You guys have to realize that this means NO MORE 2.0 songs.  There won't be a Poker Face type song on the album.  Its all fresh.  RedOne was great for The Fame and everything, but now i can imagine all the songs they make will sound like Judas, Highway Unicorn, or Scheiße or Hair.  This is g00d.

Tommy Monster

You seem limited, musically. Why would a sax disturb you sis? :laughga:

If you love RedOne so much you could always pick up stanning for J.Lo and Pitbull. :awkney:

I´m not limited... I make music myself... I like saxophone, but not in that song...

And it´s not about the RedOne himself... he makes tons of great music, but when he works with gaga, it´s not that cheap music with the only purpose to sell it as quickly as possible... it has something special that his other songs don´t have... you can literary feel the difference in his work with Gaga and Pitbul for example... so that´s why I think he´s really good, cause he can adapt himself for working with anyone  :legend:

Kalameet

If they no longer work together its for a reason, and their work on BTW was already lacking compared to The Fame and The Fame Monster. His songs with other artists sound even more dated. Gaga needs fresh ideas. Zedd and Madeon will deliver some hit songs, I have no doubts about that.

Im really glad. She's done 3 albums with his input now, working with other producers is great. 

• Shadow locked this topic