• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samuel

• Tommy Monster

• Arturo

• GagaMyBlood95

Deagan

I feel like they bring out the best in each other... and for me personally, RedOne has produced the vast majority of Gaga's best. Scheiße would have never had come around with White Shadow or Fernando.

Don't you shade Fernando Garibay and DJWS.  :udidnt:

Dance In The Dark. Born This Way (DJ White Shadow Remix).

I'm pretty sure they could've pulled scheiße off.

TEOG is nothing when compared to BR, Judas or Scheisse... yeah, good song, but RedOne is way better than Garibay...

RedOne better than Garibay? Or he sells more than Garibay?

Born This Way, The Edge Of Glory > Poker Face, Bad Romance

Yes, I said it. 

No. Just no.  :fail:

Reunite with space cowboy please :coffee:

Have you heard Space Cowboy's album? Hell to the no, please.

Anyhow you're all being stupid.

What are you going to do about it anyway? :)

The Fame

This makes me nervous for the album. I like the RedOne songs and have never liked anything I've heard from Zedd. :noparty:

Miel

No. Just no.  :fail:

To each their own, but I agree with Edge of Glory and Born This Way > Poker Face and Bad Romance. I think EOG and BTW have the advantage of monumental productions, layering, and superior lyrics, while PF and BR have the advantage in melodies and hooks.

3 points in and ready for more

I think gaga already know the RedOne formula and she doesn't need him anymore. 

:cryga:

Pretty sure this is it actually.

I have no problem with gaga moving on from redone. She can't just have a career of redoing Poker Face or BR over and over again.

so we're gonna another album that sounds like btw, i don't think i'm quite ready. 

isBoz0dJ4eVYW.gif

Blank Space

so we're gonna another album that sounds like btw, i don't think i'm quite ready. 

isBoz0dJ4eVYW.gif

:tea: but Gaga promised us that we will get club hits! :excited: we  must wait and we will see.

Anderson123

I feel both happy and sad to hear about these news.

First of all, we all know that RedOne has been the producer for many great Gaga songs, and even the fan favorite Scheiße. We saw RedOne during The Fame, he produced half the album, and also half of The Fame Monster. When we got Born This Way, I couldn't believe how different her songs sounded compared to TF and TFM. I saw The Fame Monster as more "pop". Now that we've heard some DJ White Shadow snippets of what his new sound is like, I'm starting to think that Born This Way is going to sound more "pop" when we get ARTPOP, and I'm okay with that.

Gaga is evolving, and she knows that she owes a big part of who she is right now to RedOne, but I'm happy to see him go for now (Maybe they'll work together in the future, I guess it's not the time right now). And RedOne also owes a big part of who he is right now thanks to Poker Face, Bad Romance, Judas, etc.

I'm honestly excited because without RedOne, we're getting a new Gaga sound, and this proves that she doesn't need to work with him to be successful (I think Gaga MAKES RedOne create amazing beats and synths because it's her music, unlike other popstars who just let him do what he wants).

I'm really excited because she's moving forward and she's going far far away every year from who she was and what her music sounded like during The Fame days, and I'm glad it's happening. Now that I listen to The Fame, I think it's just "another" pop album, obviously by Gaga but to me, half the songs are good, the other half are just fillers.

Anyway, back to the point, I know that this new album is going to be completely different from what we've heard right now. I always thought she'd never top The Fame Monster, then BTW happened. Now, a year ago I thought she'd never top Born This Way, and we're yet to see what she can do, I hope she does. I think I'm one of the few people who is happy to see that Gaga is being more experimental with each album, and she's not there just for the money, but for the art.

PopReaper

Why are people talking like the only person that can create hits for Gaga is RedOne and her life and career depends on him?

:awkney:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Redstreak

This makes me nervous for the album. I like the RedOne songs and have never liked anything I've heard from Zedd. :noparty:

Well that's kinda like Redone for some. Works really well with Gaga but his stuff without Gaga...

I personally like Zedd's solo stuff though.

I guess she realized she'll never top Scheiße

HML

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Shitwrecked

He produced so many of her tops hits though. I am disappointed.

THIS! He could at least produce a bonus track or something. As much as BTW was compelling, I really don't want another one. Help us RedOne you're are only hope

Well that's kinda like Redone for some. Works really well with Gaga but his stuff without Gaga...

I personally like Zedd's solo stuff though.

HML

HML is Fernando

Redstreak

HML is Fernando

Exactly, and it's better than Redone's Scheisse to me. :)

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Shadow locked this topic