💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne Has NOT Worked With Lady Gaga

JustDesserts

Featured Posts

Amen Fashion

Its her decision and I actually think that it may be the right decision. RedOne really started mass-producing which isnt that great.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samuel

• Tommy Monster

• Arturo

• GagaMyBlood95

Michael

It's a shame, him and Gaga are great together. But as she evolves as an artist she is working with new people and keeping it fresh and I like that. :legend:

Chuckles

I am happy he is not in this new record, I'm here for something experimental 

Optimus

RedOne always gives the best songs on Gaga's albums My hope is that Zedd will deliver

MelbHawker

He's working with DJ Havanah Brown?    :dies:

Not having RedOne on ARTPOP dosn't phase me in the slightest. Like... it's Gaga. She's going to SLAY.

People can say all they want about how the standard of his work has gone down, but he always pulls it out of the bag when it  comes to Gaga.

One word: Scheiße.

Two words: Judas and Hair.

aaronyoji

People can say all they want about how the standard of his work has gone down, but he always pulls it out of the bag when it  comes to Gaga.

One word: Scheiße.

but that's not him pulling it out of the bag, that's gaga. a good producer should be able to show growth and evolution without the dependence on someone else. if it weren't for gaga, redone would've started recycling his beats years sooner, but instead has had the scale tipped in his favor every time he's worked with gaga.

i for one am glad that gaga's not desperately trying to recapture her old formula of hits the way half this fanbase wants her to. 

Edited by aaronyoji

aaronyoji

Two words: Judas and Hair.

i love all three of those songs tho :crossed: 

my opinion above still stands tho lol. 

i love all three of those songs tho :crossed:

my opinion above still stands tho lol. 

Judas is Bad Romance 2.0, of course it would sound good.

Hair is just so loud and noisy... Mess.

Daredevil

good, there are many other good producers...

ReDone worked with Nicki Minaj and JLO and the song he made are horrible   :pukey:

Edited by David4404

but that's not him pulling it out of the bag, that's gaga. a good producer should be able to show growth and evolution without the dependence on someone else. if it weren't for gaga, redone would've started recycling his beats years sooner, but instead has had the scale tipped in his favor every time he worked with gaga.

i for one am glad that gaga's not desperately trying to recapture her old formula of hits the way half this fanbase wants her to. 

I feel like they bring out the best in each other... and for me personally, RedOne has produced the vast majority of Gaga's best. Scheiße would have never had come around with White Shadow or Fernando.

GagaMyBlood95

I know you may say that you don't like his work with J Lo, Nicki etc

But It is NOT the same when he's working with Gaga, and with them...a whole different story!

aaronyoji

Judas is Bad Romance 2.0, of course it would sound good.

Hair is just so loud and noisy... Mess.

i like the mess lol. judas to me is more evolved than bad romance. the nods to it where intentional, which everyone knows, but bad romance has more of the fame still dripping in it, whereas judas has no trace of the fame. i consider poker face to bad romance to judas as the holy trinity. 

i understand that hair is a bit much and a classic case of trying to shove too big of a hat into a limo, (lol) but i like it. 

• Shadow locked this topic