đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne Has NOT Worked With Lady Gaga

JustDesserts

Featured Posts

You've heard one RedOne song, you've probably almost heard them all :ohwell: Good riddance, it was nice while it lasted

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samuel

• Tommy Monster

• Arturo

• Swine

Slayer

While it's a shame that he's not going to be on the main ARTPOP album, let's not rule out the fact that Gaga will add new material to the app across the album era, so there's a chance we might still get a RedOne/Gaga song. 

If not, that's too bad, but perhaps Gaga is trying to stray away from her 'Gaga sound' now...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Shaney

They've done half a song? :lolgaga:

sounds like most of ARTPOP

Edited by Pyrenti

Shaney

You've heard one RedOne song, you've probably almost heard them all :ohwell: Good riddance, it was nice while it lasted

So this means that if you listened to Bad Romance you have basically already heard Pound The Alarm. :nails:

I think the direction of ARTPOP is different, he might not fit in.

She's going to slay anyways.

iZnXJp4wdCb3V.gif

Americano

What an annoying thread title, can't you just put that RedOne didn't work with Gaga?

Americano

Of course she dropped the only producer I was looking forward to.

So this means that if you listened to Bad Romance you have basically already heard Pound The Alarm. :nails:

Hence "probably" :blehga: But while he did make good stuff with Gaga, his similar sounding beats have gotten even worse since the last time they worked together, wouldn't want that making it unto ARTPOP :nails:

Alien Tulip

I'm being delusional right now but he said they only worked on half a song, so maybe they need to finish it? Perhaps gaga will finalize every song during the summer? Idk.

• Shadow locked this topic