đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP BALL as a WATER SHOW spectacular?

Rei

Featured Posts

I like that idea. Or a play of elements, that'd be nice. :flutter:

Also if she'd do something like this, I hope it comes with a twist, so that it won't look like some other Disney production.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be cool for a one time thing, but I don't think an entire tour like that would work out.  It'd probably cost a lot and they'd have to spend extra time putting the stage together/taking it down and cleaning up because of the water.

bionic

FIERCE

FEELING MIGHTY

GOLDEN GIRL

APHRODITE

ALRIGHT?

buy bionic

Shaney

that's why she can break the boundary and be a rude badass b---h in a water show

Gaga:  'Now get your pussies off the floor' 5 minutes later: 'who wants to get wet :adam: '

Britney - dream within dream tour

Kylie - aphrodite tour

:ray:

the dream within a dream tour was almost nothing of a water show! It was only the last song of the show and had nothing else!!

Yass I love water and sea life but wouldn't it waste a lot of water tho? :flop: maybe for a festival or performance but a whole tour seems too much water wasted :/

What if somebody throws something in it that will form a chemical reaction and cause a gas that will kill Gaga?

Anyways, amazing idea. But it's just so basic. She should really make it look REALLY good, and she could like make the theme water/air/fire/earth.

:ohno:

GagaMyBlood95

But she's an (german) Otta  :flop:

omg  :toofunga: 

pink sushi

That sounds interesting...

Maybe like some special effects with water, but not like have the whole thing be water themed.. This isn't a Sea World show... :usrs:

• 1 month later...
Born To Slay

It should be MTV VMA performance rather than tour

• 2 months later...
monsterdreams

i love o by cirque du soleil so i would like a water show

BUT only for one act so the singing wouldn't have to be compromised throughout the entire show

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Archived