Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Happy two year anniversary, Born This Way!

Jase

Featured Posts

Jase

Lady-Gaga-Tweets-Born-This-Way-Cover-300

tumblr_mn8hy092kA1qdmb8eo8_r1_250.giftumblr_mn8hy092kA1qdmb8eo7_250.gif

tumblr_mn8hy092kA1qdmb8eo5_250.giftumblr_mn8hy092kA1qdmb8eo9_r1_250.giftumblr_mn8hy092kA1qdmb8eo6_r2_250.gif

lady-gaga-born-this-way-deluxe-edition-a

It's hard to believe that its now been 2 years since Born This Way was released. Her best album to date, it sold over a million copies in its first week in the US, and went onto sell over 8 million copies worldwide

Share some of your highlights (interviews, music videos, performances, the tour) from the Born This Way era!

Her tribute to Jamey Rodemeyer at the iHeartRadio festival is one of my favorite all-time Gaga moments. Incredible vocals aside, it was so touching and emotionally charged. One of the many moments where I asked myself "How on earth can people question this woman's talent?" Watch below.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrFameKills

Happy Birthday to this amazing record :ARTPOP: :whitney: jamming to BTW Country Road Version :famous:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Sister

Such a wonderful album with a serious message and lots of just sugar badness and I can't recall another artist having such versatile looks during a small period of appearances. 

Gaga was ALL OR NOTHING during this era and it was very fun being a fan along for the ride!

That's why even though she's young, she's one of my :legend: LEGENDS!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Doogi

Can't believe it's been 2 YEARS! Where did the time go!? :emo:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived