Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Machete Kills trailer (feat. Lady Gaga) leaks! [LQ]

Jamey

Featured Posts

Is anyone as else as excited as I am about Gaga's yellow hair being yellow again :D ?

I'm so nostalgic....

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AgusPop

• RAMROD

• Rainbowgynous

• ARTPOP Gypsy

I'm so afraid of this type of movies... but I'll definitely watch this one. She looks amazing So excited.

Her look reminds me of the Monster Ball. Should be very interesting, i wonder if she's gonna hijack that truck...

Pierre

the first Machete was awesome and so will be the second one

dwi.gif

This gif. :legend:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

mrlemon

the first Machete was awesome and so will be the second one

dwi.gif

Think of all of the awesome gifs we will get from this movie :duck:

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Dayman

Do not shade Foxy.

'8 yeeeers an no phone caaalll.. nobody stands up for foxy (clicks fingers) cleopatra, where have you been?'

Yes she is.

Her scenes took 2 days shoot, and it's already been said her role is only very minor. But because it's Gaga - promotion will milk her name for all it's worth. 

Two day shoot means nothing to the importance of her character. Machete is the only character that will have major screen time, the rest have select scenes. That two day shoot could have resulted in an hours worth of scenes. It is not a big budget film, it's b movie nature allows it to be a little messier and simple to an extent. We really wont know how important her character is until the film is released. I just hope she lives so she can appear in Machete Kills Again.

U-GO-BOY

This gif. :legend:

thank you

Think of all of the awesome gifs we will get from this movie :duck:

ikr just wait til the teaser leaks in HD

AgusPop

gg2-644961.jpg

So beautiful 

When they said "Lady Gagaaa"

Edited by pabloagus

elijahfan

For people saying she's only in it for 5 minutes......she's not. 

She is one of the main villains in the film so I don't imagine a role that is quite important would only have 5 minutes. 

She only worked on it for 2 days, though. You can't work on a movie for 2 days and be one of the main characters, let's be real...

But I'm also aware of the fact that Rob Rodriguez works fast, so I also believe she'll feature in the movie for more than 5 minutes ;)

Oh my Goooddd I cant believe our queen is in a movie :') I can imagine people seeing the trailer for the first time not knowing wtf that film is and being like WHAT!!    

I'll be interested to see her as a villain. We see her acting in music videos all the time but she never has to play a character, it's just her acting all diva with a blank face lol. Except You&I I guess.

Edited by Dex

giskardsb

Machete had a thousand minor characters in it.  Gaga's part is obviously more than "innocent bystander" but I'll be surprised if it adds up to more than a few minutes of screen time.  It will be an exciting few minutes though, given how Rodriquez uses his minor characters.

• Shadow locked this topic