💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS confirms ARTPOP has 2 volumes?

Featured Posts

Brooke Candy

Yes, because she has been giving everything away about this album :lmao: She is contradicting herself all the time so we don't know what's coming + she could've changed her mind once again..

I don't care....not buying it untill i hear it from gaga herself...(again  :coffee: )

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dylangaga

Yeah until gaga posts on LM.com then we only know the title and a few..songs lol atleast im not the only one suffering from gagadrought!!!  :hug:

ryhanna

ARTPOP is not in 2 volumes, can we all just deal plz  :usrs:

Receipts please.

Pookie Mami

While he didn't confirm anything, I love that he said, “But I’m from Detroit, and if you pop shots at any people in my life, I want to call you out.†How s-xy is that??? LOLOL  :bunny:

Emvee

More money for us to waste :coffee:

:sick: Waste? How insulting.

Anyway, Gaga never said she scrapped the two volumes idea. People just ran with that rumor because they want it to be true. Don't know why, though. More music, more imagery, more time for volume 2 to be perfected. Hoping that it's not true is absurd.

Antoni

Paul didn't say it himself tho. The article did. 

Professional articles have two fact checkers that read over the article to the interview subject.

My name isn't Timmers

Professional articles have two fact checkers that read over the article to the interview subject.

he still didn't say it.

homomo

I wanted two volumes from the very beginning :wub:

Antoni

he still didn't say it.

Have you ever taken a journalism class? Unless they say it, you don't report it, but no normal articles are written as Q&As.

My name isn't Timmers

Have you ever taken a journalism class? Unless they say it, you don't report it, but no normal articles are written as Q&As.

well i hope it's true regardless.

SharGaga

2 volumes sound perfect to me. It will give the ARTPOP era more longetivety. She should drop the second volume right before going on tour. :yes:

Redstreak

I hope it's not true. I don't know why but I was never a fan of the 2 volume idea even when she first announced it.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Wet Fire

I'm absolutely here for 2 vols. and even if Lady Gaga goes with one vvol. I'm still ok.But 2 vols. will make the era more exciting.It would be great if Gaga releases 3 singles from vol. 1 and then 3 singles from vol. 2.It'll be great as in the case of 2nd vol. the lead single would be new.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived