DJWS confirms ARTPOP has 2 volumes?

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

k

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

omg what what is life nooo og gaga is getting ready for dat 3 year era, omg imagine how much money she'll make, omg she's going to rule the world omg she'll be relevant for more than just a year, omg she's coming back so hard, get dat successful+experimental era, gaga, who else the eternal impress of world music, yes, omg, what is life

tumblr_m25xjwahGw1qc3wmu.gif

Harry

I'm not even gonna waste my energy hoping this is true, the article was a nice read anyway, I didn't know the story of how they met in such detail.

she also said we were getting a 2nd BTW video, a mariachi Americano...need i say more?

Wouldn't it make more sense that she'd "lie" about saying she would do something rather than lying about not doing something? :smh:

I don't see why this is being dismissed. Didn't Gaga say that she was considering the 2 volume idea? Did she ever confirm that she scrapped the idea? I know the article doesn't prove anything, but I am hopeful (why on earth would someone not want more music?). JT isn't the only artist to ever do 2 volumes either.

MarryTheSequins

I love how monsters are being skeptical...CLEARLY he wouldnt retweet, or however he posted this, anything with false info in it

I doubt he read the article to check for errors :sweat: maybe he didn't mention it because he doesn't want to confirm anything either way. I just think it won't harm you to be skeptical, whereas getting excited  and then let down will just be too much effort.

Doogi

omg what what is life nooo og gaga is getting ready for dat 3 year era, omg imagine how much money she'll make, omg she's going to rule the world omg she'll be relevant for more than just a year, omg she's coming back so hard, get dat successful+experimental era, gaga, who else the eternal impress of world music, yes, omg, what is life

:laughga: Calm yourself.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Brooke Candy

She said lm.com that she scrapped the 2 volumes idea.....So i'm not buying this :coffee:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

BROSEIDON

I really hope we get 2 volumes. But it needs to be planned well. I don't want her to cut one volume's era prematurely in order to release the next. But I also don't want more than a year in between volume 1 & 2. 

Jase

This isn't officially confirmed so I'm moving to rumors. He only linked the article, he himself never actually came out with "ARTPOP has 2 volumes". Gaga has also dismissed this idea.

Let's just wait until we hear from Gaga herself.

She said lm.com that she scrapped the 2 volumes idea.....So i'm not buying this :coffee:

Yes, because she has been giving everything away about this album :lmao: She is contradicting herself all the time so we don't know what's coming + she could've changed her mind once again..

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived