šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Machete Kills: new Gaga screen-grab?

stackhouse

Featured Posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt it, the trailer isn't hers to reveal. Apparently this is only a teaser trailer so she's probably only in it for a split second, her character isn't integral to the movie by the sounds of it. I can feel the meltdowns already

Ā 

Ā 

Well the whole movie was filmed for 29 days and Gaga shot for 1 day so i hope they bring some Gaga relevancy.Ā 

SpaceAce

Hey you guys, this doc (http://digitalcinema.bydeluxe.com/site/dlxportal/docs/Trailers_By_Deluxe-WK_21_US_1.pdf) says the trailer is getting released on Friday in front of Hangover III.

Ā 

Now I'm extra excited to see Hangover because It'll be the first time we see Gaga on the big screen. :excited2:

Ā 

edit* - it's also attached to Fast and Furious 6.

SpaceAce

Posting this here too because some people think the trailer is getting released tomorrow:

Ā 

Hey you guys, this doc (http://digitalcinema...-WK_21_US_1.pdf) says the trailer is getting released on Friday in front of Hangover III.

Ā 

Now I'm extra excited to see Hangover because It'll be the first time we see Gaga on the big screen. :excited2:

Ā 

RAMROD

I swear this is inside a theatre.

Tried to brighten the image:

CmqqTCb.jpg

You can see the ceilings above it!

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Harry

Hey you guys, this doc (http://digitalcinema.bydeluxe.com/site/dlxportal/docs/Trailers_By_Deluxe-WK_21_US_1.pdf) says the trailer is getting released on Friday in front of Hangover III.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I'm seeing The Hangover on Friday but I live in England so I doubt it will be played here too?

GagaMyBlood95

:excited2:Ā  :excited2:Ā  :excited2:Ā  :excited2:Ā  :excited2:Ā  :excited2: Ā I AM SO EXCITEEEEEEEEEEEEED OMG

Harry

According to the document lilly posted the trailer is 1m 8s, so don't expect to see too much of Gaga in it guys :)

joeymonda

I work at a theater, so I'll let you know what trailers we get tomorrow.

Ā 

However, Hangover comes out tonight - so that doesn't make too much sense. And F&F6 comes out tomorrow. So what I'm trying to say is, theaters should have the trailer already...Ā 

F*ck your perfect illusion

GagaMyBlood95

According to the document lilly posted the trailer is 1m 8s, so don't expect to see too much of Gaga in it guys :)

Do you know when does the trailer come out?

SpaceAce

I'm seeing The Hangover on Friday but I live in England so I doubt it will be played here too?

Ā 

Depends on the distributor - Open Road distributes the film in the US so I'm not sure what promotion in the UK is going to look like.

Ā 

Yeah I think we probably won't get too much of Gaga but if you consider how they promoted the movie by releasing her poster first and the hype around the trailer because of Gaga (ex. this photo leaking) - I'm sure they'll use her as much as possible in trailers and in press for promotion.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived