Jump to content

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)


Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

PXVqMKM.png

REwuxQh.png

The Fame

Billboard 200: #2

Dance/Electronic Albums Chart: #1

4.4 Million in Sales

The Fame Monster

Billboard 200: #5

Dance/Electronic Albums Chart: #1

1.5 Million in Sales

Born This Way

Billboard 200: #1

Dance/Electronic Albums Chart: #1

2.3 Million in Sales US, 7 Million in Sales WW

ARTPOP (September 2013)

Billboard 200:

Dance/Electronic Albums Chart:

vxawAmx.png

Just Dance

US Hot 100: #1

6.6 Million in Sales

Poker Face

US Hot 100: #1

6.7 Million in Sales

LoveGame

US Hot 100: #5

2.5 Million in Sales

Paparazzi

US Hot 100: #6

3.3 Million in Sales

Bad Romance

US Hot 100: #2

5.2 Million in Sales

Telephone

US Hot 100: #3

3.2 Million in Sales

Alejandro

US Hot 100: #5

2.4 Million in Sales

Born This Way

US Hot 100: #1

3.7 Million in Sales

Judas

US Hot 100: #10

Certified Platinum

The Edge of Glory

US Hot 100: #3

2.6 Million in Sales

Yoü and I

US Hot 100: #6

2.1 Million in Sales

Marry the Night

Certified Platinum

ARTPOP Lead Single (August 2013)

US Hot 100:

 

This thread is updated every Wednesday based on Billboard statistics. A special thanks to Ikvs/Star for the graphics. General discussion on charts, in addition to conversation about Lady Gaga's albums/singles, is permitted.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

The other thread was nearing 1000 pages so I'm just restarting it. I don't want it to be a mess like the ARTPOP thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The other thread was nearing 1000 pages so I'm just restarting it. I don't want it to be a mess like the ARTPOP thread.

oh ok

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

The other thread was nearing 1000 pages so I'm just restarting it. I don't want it to be a mess like the ARTPOP thread.

 

You hid that thread? :omg:

 

You could've asked a mod to close it and then start this new one. :(

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jase

Pinned.

 

It's weird thinking this will be the thread where we finally get to discuss ARTPOP in a chart related way.

Link to post
Share on other sites

GagaMyBlood95

Keep the good work and wait for ARTPOP  :excited2: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pinned.

 

It's weird thinking this will be the thread where we finally get to discuss ARTPOP in a chart related way.

Omg yeah!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Americano

Pinned.

 

It's weird thinking this will be the thread where we finally get to discuss ARTPOP in a chart related way.

 

I can't wait for

 

"OH MY GOD SHE'S GETTING RED UPDATES ALREADY. GAGA PROMOTE. DO SOMETHING."

Link to post
Share on other sites

wiltedbliss

.

You hid that thread? :omg:

You could've asked a mod to close it and then start this new one. :(

This :crossed:

I wanted to look thru it for the last time :cry:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jase

I can't wait for

 

"OH MY GOD SHE'S GETTING RED UPDATES ALREADY. GAGA PROMOTE. DO SOMETHING."

 

:dies: "omg this is flopping harder than MTN, her career is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Americano

Can't wait to see the first single go number 100  :flutter:

 

:derpga:

:dies: "omg this is flopping harder than MTN, her career is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111"

 

"Katy is slaying her. "

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...