Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Promotional Memorabilia Collectors

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw that but I'm not sure if it's from an official event or a private event. Either way it's quite cool!

Thanks! :)  It said it was used during a VIP party in Europe. 

• 4 weeks later...
Blake

Since Myer is fully sold out of Fame here now, I went to Target and found a 100mL, which I bought. And the lady there pulled something out from behind the little poster card, and she gave me a promo white box of Shower Gel! And it came up as 3 cents on my receipt. :shrug: But I'm happy since it's basically my only Fame promo item! :D

ChicaSkas

Since Myer is fully sold out of Fame here now, I went to Target and found a 100mL, which I bought. And the lady there pulled something out from behind the little poster card, and she gave me a promo white box of Shower Gel! And it came up as 3 cents on my receipt. :shrug: But I'm happy since it's basically my only Fame promo item! :D

omg omg omg PICS PLEASE PLEASE <3

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Sableye

Here's what I have so far...

Barnes & Noble, Box the Terry Richardson books were shipped to stores in (asked for):

25p5lkg.jpg

Best Buy, Aisle end card (stolen twist.png ):

2uokr38.jpg

Wallgreens, Small CD display (holds about 5) (stolen twist.png):

25ssjgy.jpg

Barnes & Noble, Waist High US mag & BTW display (asked for):

2db5tlc.jpg

I also ordered these for myself for Christmas:

4voin5.jpg

20pobad.jpg

I'm going to frame them and put them next to each other.

I also have a tall Terry Richardson display from a Books a Million they're supposed to call me about.

very impressive collection

• 1 year later...
ChicaSkas
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived