Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS (maybe?) uploading last nights music on Cayova

Sam Griffin

Featured Posts

Gangie

DJWS
This networking site just launched by a friend of mine, and I am super excited about it. I am going to post all new media up here, ill start with some music, including a preview of my new EP out on Decon Records in the next few days. I would like to start with 1000 followers! So tell your friends! -DJWS

visit his profile and click ORBITS

If I like it, then that's what I get!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

Where did he say that he won't upload anything until he gets 1000 followers?  :confused:

on his profile it's in the description since it's a friend of his that started the site

bP4hJem.png

on his profile it's in the description since it's a friend of his that started the site

bP4hJem.png

Thank you :)

Darcklighter22

I keep refreshing it so often, I don't really care that it's not ARTPOP related, Bought a physical CD of his last EP can't wait for new material from him to  :party:

Hauser

I'm only here for this if he posts the song that sounded like Gaga was singing "ratchet ratchet ratchet"

MTE

rivingtonrebels

Honestly, DJWS is an ass.  He's using us to get followers & to boost users for his friend's social netoworking site, which by the way is for generating revenue thru referrals....and he's teasing us about last night when we all know he isn't going to post anything from ARTPOP.

SEANGT

Honestly, DJWS is an ass.  He's using us to get followers & to boost users for his friend's social netoworking site, which by the way is for generating revenue thru referrals....and he's teasing us about last night when we all know he isn't going to post anything from ARTPOP.

yupppp. djws is the worst when it comes to false hype

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Moving to NEWS!

HCNbt.gif

Omg

AyaKara

I don't think this isn't getting as many followers as he wanted in such a short time because it's a site that's in beta + they feel that DJWS may be using us. :sweat:

degenerate

I hate Paul so much. Even before now. He's just an asshole in general.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived