Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

musician

Lorde

POTENTIAL FUTURE SINGLE FROM PURE HEROINE  

95 members have voted

1. 1. SONG(s) FROM PURE HEROINE THAT NEEDS A SINGLE TREATMENT?

• Tennis Court
    • 400 Lux
    • Ribs
    • Buzzcut Season
    • Glorry and Gore
    • Still Sane
    • White Teeth Teens
    • A World Alone

Featured Posts

Gaga is Life

i LOVE royals

i want to love her so bad, but i just don't like any of the other songs--royals is the clear stand out, imo :shrug:

I agree, Royals has something magical the others are missing... not that the others are bad. I've got a (forever) Burning Desire, um, to listen to them (well that reference flopped :megaflop:) :awkney:

But like Bebe said hopefully your want to love her can be quenched when her album drops ;)

Remus

i LOVE royals

i want to love her so bad, but i just don't like any of the other songs--royals is the clear stand out, imo :shrug:

Listen to Million Dollar Bills. That sh*t is so catchy and cute. :)

JudasInTheDark

I really hope we get news on the new album in the coming weeks. I believe she said September..

JudasInTheDark

OMG Royals is #47 on US iTunes :excited2:

Get that international hit Lorde :giveup:

Gaga is Life

Royals is #6 here :excited2: I hope she blows up in the US, make it rise and rise up that chart people :eek: :excited:

I heard somewhere that the album is expected around the 30th of September :excited2:

JudasInTheDark

I hope so :excited2:

Royals is #6 here :excited2: I hope she blows up in the US, make it rise and rise up that chart people :eek: :excited:

I heard somewhere that the album is expected around the 30th of September :excited2:

Gaga is Life

I hope so :excited2:

Imagine if she went #1 and the person to knock her off #1 was Gaga with her lead single

Bebe

Imagine if she went #1 and the person to knock her off #1 was Gaga with her lead single

I actually think I would be more happy then disappointed with that 

JudasInTheDark

I just want her to slay She's so good!!

Gaga is Life

This day right now is the first day in a long time I haven't heard Royals on the radio :eek: Though I must say I haven't listened to the radio as much as I have been... but still. Royals is #5 on Aussie iTunes right now :excited: Where's it on American iTunes? :excited2:

JudasInTheDark

#50. It went down :fat:

This day right now is the first day in a long time I haven't heard Royals on the radio :eek: Though I must say I haven't listened to the radio as much as I have been... but still. Royals is #5 on Aussie iTunes right now :excited: Where's it on American iTunes? :excited2:

Gaga is Life

#50. It went down :fat:

Oh no! :ohno: I still have faith in it though :eek: