Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

musician

Lorde

POTENTIAL FUTURE SINGLE FROM PURE HEROINE  

95 members have voted

1. 1. SONG(s) FROM PURE HEROINE THAT NEEDS A SINGLE TREATMENT?

• Tennis Court
    • 400 Lux
    • Ribs
    • Buzzcut Season
    • Glorry and Gore
    • Still Sane
    • White Teeth Teens
    • A World Alone

Featured Posts

Gaga is Life

She's perfect

ikr? I think I might be obsessed

JudasInTheDark

Gosh I love her more everyday. It's been raining a ton here and I've been listening to Tennis Court and Swingin' Party a lot. It's like the perfect combo tbh I can't wait to hear the new songs like "400 Lux" and "Ribs".

Lum

I am absolutely obsessed. I just.... she's too perfect. I wanna be her friend too cuz she's my age!!!

Petrichor

I just discovered her! Shes fabulous! Can she please just be my friend! lol

Remus

She's really pretty and I find her interesting. A few more listens on her EP, I could be a stan soon. Royals is just perfection. :legend:

JudasInTheDark

Right?! :cryga:

I am absolutely obsessed. I just.... she's too perfect. I wanna be her friend too cuz she's my age!!!

Gaga is Life

I might just think that Royals is going to be one of my all time favs...

Gosh I love her more everyday. It's been raining a ton here and I've been listening to Tennis Court and Swingin' Party a lot. It's like the perfect combo tbh I can't wait to hear the new songs like "400 Lux" and "Ribs".

I was like that last week, it was raining heaps and Royals was stuck in my head like non-stop. And I couldn't stop playing Tennis Court :legend:

Bebe

Honestly, I haven't had this much love for an artists songs since I explored the works of Hole and Nirvana in High School.
I am really in love with this girl, she is so refreshing and she is super special. I'm stanning a bit. 

JudasInTheDark

Yes Tennis Court is my fave :legend:

I might just think that Royals is going to be one of my all time favs...

I was like that last week, it was raining heaps and Royals was stuck in my head like non-stop. And I couldn't stop playing Tennis Court :legend:

Lum

She is always stuck in my head and I'm totally okay with it. Once I hear her, she's there for a LONG while.

DMTT

i LOVE royals

i want to love her so bad, but i just don't like any of the other songs--royals is the clear stand out, imo :shrug:

Bebe

i LOVE royals

i want to love her so bad, but i just don't like any of the other songs--royals is the clear stand out, imo :shrug:

Hmm fair enough. I actually thought that Bravado and LoveClub were stronger singles from The LoveClub EP. I love Royals but I like a couple of her songs a lot more.

Hopefully she will win you over when she releases her first album (slated for a September release) ;)