💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lorde

LordDisick

POTENTIAL FUTURE SINGLE FROM PURE HEROINE  

95 members have voted

1. 1. SONG(s) FROM PURE HEROINE THAT NEEDS A SINGLE TREATMENT?

• Tennis Court
    • 400 Lux
    • Ribs
    • Buzzcut Season
    • Glorry and Gore
    • Still Sane
    • White Teeth Teens
    • A World Alone

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flawless! I can see her exploding soon. Let's hope she has proper promotion overseas and a solid LP soon. She doesn't want to curse herself by releasing solid EP's but not deliver when the hype is high (á la Sky Ferriera/Azealia).

Gaga is Life

Okay so I've been hearing Royals on the radio this week. Each time I heard it I liked it more and more. But I never knew who it was by. I thought maybe Justin Bieber but then the song is too good. And too unJustin, even though imo she kinda sounds like him sometimes. But this morning while waiting to hear Firestarter on the radio the presenter said what song it was. It's just an amazing, unique song. A quite rare thing, I find. And she's really pretty! :flutter:

ShuichiAmy

I seriously, SERIOUSLY love her music.

UGH at people calling her "the new Lana del Rey".

I mean, LDR isn't dead...

And although they are kinda pouty and sad eyes looking, I don't think they share anything else...

JudasInTheDark

I can't wait for her album :flutter: Hope it's coming this fall. "The Love Club" or "Tennis Court" is my favorite at the moment. :party: Least favorite is definitely "Biting Down". Then again, we only have 7 official tracks so its not like there's much to judge here haha..

Gaga is Life

I seriously, SERIOUSLY love her music.

UGH at people calling her "the new Lana del Rey".

I mean, LDR isn't dead...

And although they are kinda pouty and sad eyes looking, I don't think they share anything else...

The one difference between her and Lana Del Rey is that radio will play Lorde. Seriously, this one Aussie radio station will go to such lengths as to skip #18 in a countdown and not play Young & Beautiful. I then switched radio stations to another countdown and at least they played a remix of the song.

Bebe
Bebe

The one difference between her and Lana Del Rey is that radio will play Lorde. Seriously, this one Aussie radio station will go to such lengths as to skip #18 in a countdown and not play Young & Beautiful. I then switched radio stations to another countdown and at least they played a remix of the song.

She actually compared herself to Lana in the last link I posted above. I think she perfectly summed up how her appeal is so different and why, I think, her songs seem more relatable (and therefore GP/radio friendly).

It came, she explains, out of listening to Watch the Throne, the Kanye and Jay-Z project, as well as Lana Del Rey's album. "What really got me," she says, "is this ridiculous, unrelatable, unattainable opulence that runs throughout. Lana Del Rey is always singing about being in the Hamptons or driving her Bugatti Veyron or whatever, and at the time, me and my friends were at some house party worrying how to get home because we couldn't afford a cab. This is our reality!" she laughs. "If I write songs about anything else then I'm not writing anything that's real."

Gaga is Life

She actually compared herself to Lana in the last link I posted above. I think she perfectly summed up how her appeal is so different and why, I think, her songs seem more relatable (and therefore GP/radio friendly).

Funny that, I was reading through articles of her last night and read the same thing and thought of the post I quoted :laughga: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10893990

I'm properly really loving Lorde and am excited for an apparent September album release :worship: But, I wanna know how to pronounce her last name. Do you say the 'ch' in Yelich like in chance or say it like you pronounce k?

Archived