💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lorde

LordDisick

POTENTIAL FUTURE SINGLE FROM PURE HEROINE  

95 members have voted

1. 1. SONG(s) FROM PURE HEROINE THAT NEEDS A SINGLE TREATMENT?

• Tennis Court
    • 400 Lux
    • Ribs
    • Buzzcut Season
    • Glorry and Gore
    • Still Sane
    • White Teeth Teens
    • A World Alone

Featured Posts

Gaga is Life

She's only performed them live and only a few people have videos and won't share :crossed: I haven't heard them, I just thought the title sounded cool.

Lucky b---hes, not only do they get to see her live but they get to hear those songs :eek: Imagine if it was like that for Gaga :laughga:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasInTheDark

Lucky b---hes, not only do they get to see her live but they get to hear those songs :eek: Imagine if it was like that for Gaga :laughga:

I know right?!?!! Well in other news an article on Billboard did say Sept. 30 for the album, so it's close! :excited:

Lorde++PNG.png

AKA the better Lana 

Ella Yelich-O'Connor, known by her stage name Lorde (/Ãâ€čˆlÉñ€rd/), is a 16 year old New Zealand singer-songwriter. She released her first EP, The Love Club, online in December 2012. Her most successful single to date is "Royals", while her latest single is "Swingin Party."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFasFq4GJYM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkuZMsNZtZA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDnr7aRPJps

TimisaMonster

Uh...Pmj2jgD.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gaga is Life

I know right?!?!! Well in other news an article on Billboard did say Sept. 30 for the album, so it's close! :excited:

Hopefully it won't take long for videos to start appearing We have the ARTPOP lead single, then this album and then the ARTPOP album all close together :excited2:

htrllllsem

the better yet i've never heard of her

THIS

Lardy can bowdown to Lana :gaga:

Bebe

the better yet i've never heard of her

Your loss :shrug:

I hate to be all hipster about this but I knew of her before she was even on itunes.

She is so flawless and I am in love with her. She is really starting to blow up.

JudasInTheDark

Hopefully it won't take long for videos to start appearing We have the ARTPOP lead single, then this album and then the ARTPOP album all close together :excited2:

I can't wait tbh!! :woot:

Bebe

I just saw the music video for Tennis Court on MTV top 30 and I screamed so loud. :legend:
So exciting, really glad she is starting to get successful.

And after months and months of trying to get my friends to listen to her one of my friends recently told me they heard "that chick you are always talking about on the radio".  

Gaga is Life

Ssshhhh don't tell anyone.

I've actually known her for a while, but it occurred to me she would obscure on GGD; I guess I was wrong.

I won't :haha:

That's pretty cool! When did you discover her? I've only recently found out about her

Archived