💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lorde

LordDisick

POTENTIAL FUTURE SINGLE FROM PURE HEROINE  

95 members have voted

1. 1. SONG(s) FROM PURE HEROINE THAT NEEDS A SINGLE TREATMENT?

• Tennis Court
    • 400 Lux
    • Ribs
    • Buzzcut Season
    • Glorry and Gore
    • Still Sane
    • White Teeth Teens
    • A World Alone

Featured Posts

JudasInTheDark

The only tack that I'm skipping on The Love Club EP is Mama Do, the rest are great, even though Biting Down is my least liked among them. :)

Well Mama Do isn't technically on the EP. It's actually 1 of 3 unreleased/covers from her :)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordDisick

The only tack that I'm skipping on The Love Club EP is Mama Do, the rest are great, even though Biting Down is my least liked among them. :)

mama do isnt on the EP....

Well Mama Do isn't technically on the EP. It's actually 1 of 3 unreleased/covers from her :)

Really? How come it's included in the EP that I illegally downloaded?  :eek: 

I guess the EP I downloaded is a fan-made compilation of the songs on the EP. :megaflop:

JudasInTheDark

I guess the EP I downloaded is a fan-made compilation of the songs on the EP. :megaflop:

Yah it must have been :P The EP just has 5 songs :)

Bebe

Depends where you live. She does a cover of Mama Do that appears on The Love Club if you live somewhere but I don't know what country it appears on :flop:

Betty Who

Lorde is really growing on me :flutter: She's unavoidable here in NZ, and that's a very good thing  :haha:  

US Live Pop Bars:

13. Lorde - Royals 0.2141

Yes! Lorde coming for her first Top 10 in the US. Continue rising Lorde, show them how a 16-year-old could get a hit without using a cutesy Disney image.

Betty Who

Yes! Lorde coming for her first Top 10 in the US. Continue rising Lorde, show them how a 16-year-old could get a hit without using a cutesy Disney image.

:excited2: That is so exciting!! Yes, she can prove that a mature, down-to-earth, legitimately talented 16 year old can be incredibly successful on an international scale  :legend:

:excited2: That is so exciting!! Yes, she can prove that a mature, down-to-earth, legitimately talented 16 year old can be incredibly successful on an international scale  :legend:

Yes, I really can't believe that she's slowly slaying America. at such a young age, she has proven that one can be mature enough and write her own material without relying into using cheesy image as what the young stars are using right now. She could slay harder in ehr music as she gets older.

I just wish that the one in your avi could breakthrough in America too.

tylerjudas

New to her, but the song she performed last night was really good. Is there a studio version of 'Ribs' out or is that a new/unreleased song?

New to her, but the song she performed last night was really good. Is there a studio version of 'Ribs' out or is that a new/unreleased song?

As of now, it's unreleased. Not even a recording of it.

EDIT:

OMG RIBS LIVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fimgf3yx85U

JudasInTheDark

A bunch of her new songs live were posted last night. They sound soooo great!!

Archived