šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga will be the music director of Versace's fashion show.

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

Andertxu

what tweet?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Musicians who think they are Musical Directors are corney!!!! #Ghetto #amatuer stay in ya lane!!

MonsterOfSpain

Musicians who think they are Musical Directors are corney!!!! #Ghetto #amatuer stay in ya lane!!

Ā 

dat b---h

Mars

tumblr_lte70aJqnZ1qbrncf.gif

monster83

tumblr_lte70aJqnZ1qbrncf.gif

It's funny because "musical director" is just a title given to anyone who coordinates the music for an event or show. It's not like it's something Gaga specially created for herself or something she necessarily "thinks she is" as a status things

GagaObsession

Apparently, Gaga was the dj at the show

Ā 

941296_625020260858637_1531148152_n.jpg

Ā 

I had to look at this for quite a while before I realized it had been photoshopped. :laughga:

Worries me slightly.

Edited by GagaObsession

Mars

I had to look at this for quite a while before I realized it had been photoshopped. :laughga:

Worries me slightly.

:dies:

Sister

Perfect thread and I can't believe that Lauriann made that dig!

Gaga looks so good and healthy.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Bear

Didn't Laurieann try to claim she was a 'creative director' on the Judas video whenĀ officiallyĀ she is just the choreographer? Isn't that doing the same thing?Ā  :awkney:

HeavyPunkLover

Worries me slightly.

Ā 

same here. I was like: "OMG what a ****ty Wheel Chair she has got" :-P

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

monster83

Didn't Laurieann try to claim she was a 'creative director' on the Judas video whenĀ officiallyĀ she is just the choreographer? Isn't that doing the same thing?Ā  :awkney:

Ā 

Hahaha very much so.

FrozenKookie

Ā 

Then she needs to fcuk off srsly. She needs attention. Still pressured eh? Poor gurl.Ā  :awkney:

Notthebling

I don't know if it has been mentioned, but I have a strong feeling we're just being trolled by Gagz, again.

Ā 

She knew how crazy we would go at her being the musical director. She knew we would get snippets.

I think she's simply driving us the wrong way (My english is ****ty, sorry). By that, I mean she's letting us think we know , like "Oh, this will be the musical style on ARTPOP" but in fact, I'm pretty sure it won't be.

Ā 

She's been hiding it all way too long to simply release it on a versace runway, when, in fact, we just get 10 seconds snippets.

Ā 

Does it makes sense ?

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

GagaObsession

same here. I was like: "OMG what a ****ty Wheel Chair she has got" :-P

Ā 

I know right?!

HeavyPunkLover

Are we getting the entire video of the show or what? :)

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

• Shadow locked this topic