The Born This Way Ball (Chile) [Full Screen Recording]

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

They need to hurry with the HQ version tho  :gum:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Bstone91

They need to hurry with the HQ version tho  :gum:

i know i was able to download the standard version they have up right now and download it to a dvd to play on my tv and although it is better than some fan made version lol a full HD copy of it would be amazing!! but until then i have this to entertain

WeWantTheFame

I really hope we do get an HD version of this, it's the closest we'll get to an official DVD!

We aren't just a fan base, we are a family.

TimisaMonster

When is Gaga releasing the official BTWB DVD....if she even got a chance to make one? qzyST9s.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

EGOT2027

When is Gaga releasing the official BTWB DVD....if she even got a chance to make one? qzyST9s.gif

I don't think she can because it was probably planned to be filmed in Chicago or NYC...and if there isn't footage.....): 

But I think we will get behind the scenes stuff from the ARTPOP documentary. 

Robotboy

i really hope there will be a BTWB DVD.. they filmed alot of shows..? it can be footage from concerts from all continents :crossed: it will be much better than stupid small madison square garden.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

TimisaMonster

I don't think she can because it was probably planned to be filmed in Chicago or NYC...and if there isn't footage.....): 

But I think we will get behind the scenes stuff from the ARTPOP documentary. 

That's what I was thinking too! She was probably planning on doing a MSG 2.0 Tour Video, but she never made it there.... :cryga:

You're right about her probably releasing behind the scenes documentary stuff about the creation of the BTWB....kinda like that interview we got a couple days ago! :ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Radio Radio

really nice !

and for the dvd i'm pretty sure there's no hope about it.. i think she was especting to recorded it in new york but mama got a hip crack boom so..

aaronyoji

oh i watched this one last saturday! 

except it was in parts ugh. 

but i miss the extra things they put into the newer shows, so its kinda a miss. great show tho. 

Mars

Terry has been seen filming the TBWB numerous times, most notably in Sweden where he was on stage with Gaga during FOHL.

Cant wait for the ARTPOP documentary.

Archived