Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga having dinner in nyc tonight :D

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, I'm Lady Gaga and I will be your waitress today. :megaflop:

Oh hello, Lady Gaga! Well, we would all like an ARTPOP announcement for dinner and the release date of the lead single for dessert. Thank you.

:rip:

That is kind of funny that she dresses so crazy while she is in spotlight, that now when she hangs around the city with no makeup etc, nobody propably recognizes her  :fan:

"My mother, aunt, & I went for brunch at Joanne’s. After all the times joking around like “Imagine if Gaga comes in†it actually happened… She came in wearing that outfit from the street pic in NYC today. It’s much cuter in person. That was just an awful shot. She was walking around the place like just a regular person. It wasn’t crowded at all. I said hi to her & she said hi to us as she walked by. She was helping out bringing in all flowers and stuff into the place. She actually brought me my meal. Yes, LADY GAGA SERVED ME MY FOOD! ejhsfhoeuhfsodfhsofh It was insanity. My family and I were freaking out lmfao. I told her we’ve missed her. My mother said she felt like she was dreaming… Gaga was like “well it’s my family’s place, I like to help outâ€"

https://twitter.com/ARTPOPdiva

really ? that sounds so sweet. 

RunTheNight

Oh hello, Lady Gaga! Well, we would all like an ARTPOP announcement for dinner and the release date of the lead single for dessert. Thank you.

:rip:

:dead:  

Rainbowgynous

"My mother, aunt, & I went for brunch at Joanne’s. After all the times joking around like “Imagine if Gaga comes in†it actually happened… She came in wearing that outfit from the street pic in NYC today. It’s much cuter in person. That was just an awful shot. She was walking around the place like just a regular person. It wasn’t crowded at all. I said hi to her & she said hi to us as she walked by. She was helping out bringing in all flowers and stuff into the place. She actually brought me my meal. Yes, LADY GAGA SERVED ME MY FOOD! ejhsfhoeuhfsodfhsofh It was insanity. My family and I were freaking out lmfao. I told her we’ve missed her. My mother said she felt like she was dreaming… Gaga was like “well it’s my family’s place, I like to help outâ€"

https://twitter.com/ARTPOPdiva

What...

Is...

Air?!?!?!?!?!

gagalovesme

little gaga updates like this really make my day  :flutter: they seem really special right now

Chinosky

She doesn't look like...Gaga  :gum:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

paper unicorn

I love that she's just enjoying being out of the spotlight!  :sara: She really deserves this break.

And when she's ready, she'll begin the ARTPOP era fully recharged and with the burning passion of a phoenix  

August? Plenty of time for the queen to craft the album of all eternity  :ray:

she didn't say that she will be returning on August.

@ARTPOPdiva did she really "said" she's returning on stage on Aug??

@notablenoble That was not said to me or at all while I was there. Idk where that rumor came from.

KarmaPolice

she didn't say that she will be returning on August.

@ARTPOPdiva did she really "said" she's returning on stage on Aug??

@notablenoble That was not said to me or at all while I was there. Idk where that rumor came from.

she said that this was said but some fans outside gaga's hotel

GagaMyBlood95

Not really sure if that's her...I mean, yeah it looks like her,but its a bad angle, and she is really far

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived