Featured Posts

Brad

I read this as "Gaga got a new tattoo yesterday" :flop:

:omfgaga:

#𝟏 ππ’πŽππ’π‚ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE it! Like someone said above, I thought this would make a brilliant tattoo!

The lyric is beautiful, and so is the font!! :party:

Brad

LOVE it! Like someone said above, I thought this would make a brilliant tattoo!

The lyric is beautiful, and so is the font!! :party:

Why, thank you dear! <3

The font is called Porcelain if anyone wants it. <3

Brad

I read this as Gaga got a tattoo :flop: anyways i love it , very creative! :)

Thank you dear <3

Brad

I like it, it's beautiful :flutter:

Thank you, deary! <3

Β 

I really love it!Β  :hug:

Me too! I just felt like I needed it! xD

& Thank you, hun. :]

elijahfan

... good for you, but I'm a bit confused, as I think there's a mistake in the quoteΒ  :(

Β 

The BTW booklet has 2 mistakes in the lyric. It says: "Je ne veux pas mourire tout seule". As it's Gaga, a woman, who is speaking, it should have been: "Je ne veux pas mourir toute seule".

Β 

As for you, a boy, that should have been written like that: "Je ne veux pas mourir tout seul"... I'm sorry.

Miley

... good for you, but I'm a bit confused, as I think there's a mistake in the quoteΒ  :(

Β 

The BTW booklet has 2 mistakes in the lyric. It says: "Je ne veux pas mourire tout seule". As it's Gaga, a woman, who is speaking, it should have been: "Je ne veux pas mourir toute seule".

Β 

As for you, a boy, that should have been written like that: "Je ne veux pas mourir tout seul"... I'm sorry.

But to rewrite it wouldn't be the same as taking a line of Gagas lyrics and make it a tattoo :)

Β 

I think it looks beautiful and that you did the right thing to keep it that way, even if it might refer to the female - its still aΒ quote from one her Lady Gagas songs!Β 

elijahfan

But to rewrite it wouldn't be the same as taking a line of Gagas lyrics and make it a tattoo :)

Β 

I think it looks beautiful and that you did the right thing to keep it that way, even if it might refer to the female - its still aΒ quote from one her Lady Gagas songs!Β 

Β 

You don't understand. Even for a female, there's a mistake.... there's an "e" missing at the end of "toute"Β  :roll:

Actually, the quote he got tattooed is a mix between male and female forms... so either way, there's always a mistake

I have a Madonna symbol. That must make us enemies tbh :laughga:

Β 

Β 

I love ur tattoo :lala:

Radio Radio

french is my first language and tbh there is a very big mistake : it's write ''tout seule'' but the right way to write it is ''toute seule'' and if you wanted to fit with your gender, you should wrote ''tout seul'' without a ''e''.. try to fix it

Archived