💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga KIIS FMS Jingle Ball 2011 VIDEOX8

Koda Kumi

Featured Posts

Is there any truth to the rumor that people started to leave after she said orgasm?

If thats true, I'm worried as hell for the BTW ball.

Fuse is going to air the concert, but apparently they are not going to air Gaga's part :cry:

No, that's the Z100 Jingle Ball (NYC). AFAIK, no one is showing any part of the KIIS Jingle Ball (LA). :(

Is there any truth to the rumor that people started to leave after she said orgasm?

That was also the NYC Jingle Ball. Some people reportedly left early at various times, presumably for a variety of reasons on which we can only speculate (desire to beat traffic, etc.). Some might've left because of that, sure.

If thats true, I'm worried as hell for the BTW ball.

Don't be -- it's a whole different audience for a purely Gaga show. People will expect her to say "orgasm". :)

BornToSlay

No, that's the Z100 Jingle Ball (NYC). AFAIK, no one is showing any part of the KIIS Jingle Ball (LA). :(

That was also the NYC Jingle Ball. Some people reportedly left early at various times, presumably for a variety of reasons on which we can only speculate (desire to beat traffic, etc.). Some might've left because of that, sure.

Don't be -- it's a whole different audience for a purely Gaga show. People will expect her to say "orgasm". :)

Woops, you're right, i got them mixed up. Thanks

Archived