• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• Americano

• Rainbowgynous

• SchwineLove

Emvee

What I find hilarious is that y'all (the gay boys who know nothing about female bodies) are more inclined to think she's healthy when she's stick thin, than when she's fuller. 

Just glad she's back on her feet. This media blackout is not finished yet, so instead of complaining about how she should tweet, take it for what it is.

CrownClown

I don't think you guys understand the damage that can occur to a womans body if they are too thin.  They can stop menstruating, and other chemical changes that can be very bad.  I can't tell from that one pic if Gaga is too thin or not but the last thing I want is for her to starve herself and tempt her eating disorder problems again.  10 pounds overweight is much less of a problem than forcing yourself to be underweight.  If she's at the weight she is by eating healthy and exercising, then great.  I love athletic female bodies, but contrary to belief the most athletic women are prone to other health problems, despite their muscular health.  I love curves and a little tummy.  Gaga has never had remotely "big" thighs, and her thighs have perfect curvature.  What you definitely do NOT want is Gaga getting thin by not eating enough.  That causes loss of muscle mass as the body eats itself for fuel.  Think Amy Winehouse at her worst.

I swear the worst thing about the fashion industry is that a bunch of gay boys with fat phobias are deciding what a woman's body is supposed to look like.

Her body is bangin'.

tumblr_mkmh2xZWox1sn6phto1_500.gif

Relax please. You've lost your head. She's fine/healthy.

tumblr_mhuptpH0Ep1qgzqnco6_250.gif

Oh yes, this

But the fact is that she's not TOO thin, she's just fit now

Like she has been during all the TFM era (at least from what it looks like from that picture)

She's not and has never been thin to the point to have chemical changes, stop menstruating etc I believe

Trust me, being overweight (even if just a little, like she was) brings the same problems as being too thin, if not worst

P.s: btw, you may love curves...but I DON'T BELIEVE you like a little tummy...It's just impossible, c'mon

Rainbowgynous

Oh yes, this

Like she has been during all the TFM era (at least from what it looks like from that picture)

She's not and has never been thin to the point to have chemical changes, stop menstruating etc I believe

Trust me, being overweight (even if just a little, like she was) brings the same problems as being too thin, if not worst

P.s: btw, you may love curves...but I DON'T BELIEVE you like a little tummy...It's just impossible, c'mon

hmmm little tummies are so soft :heart: honestly :)

Introvert

Enough. Do not comment on her weight. At the very least, it is getting off topic. Stop being so damn shallow.

oh whatever. people constantly praise her for being "curvy" and yet liking her better thin is for some reason considered shallow on this forum.

i think its just as shallow to prefer her curvy or automatically assume shes unhealthy just because shes thin.

Edited by Introvert

Radio Radio

i love her body now, remember the video of lovegame, just dance, she was perfectly curvy. in born this way and telephone she was a little bit too skinny for me. i think general public found her more s-xy when she's more curvy 

THIS x10000

She's perfect now, finally

And I bet she's 10 times healthier now than when she was more curvy

you can't decide when she is perfect, i doubt that she feel healthy now, the stress about ARTPOP, born this way ball tour cancellation, her grandpas dead, the surgery and pressure that comes along with that made her so thin, it's not that she was the happiest person on the earth in the last weeks, the last weeks were very hard for her and because of that she is so thin right now.

for me she was looking great in february with tony bennett on the obamas-inaugural-staff-event, that was her natural body, she looked more healthful than now.

Edited by sub

Katie14

Oh yes, this

I really don't think she was ever overweight. I don't understand why everyone seems to think that she was. The healthy weight range is a pretty large range. Just because someone isn't "thin" doesn't mean they are overweight. Maybe its because there were a few bad photos of her or some poorly fitted/unflattering costumes that made her look bigger. 

Rainbowgynous

I really don't think she was ever overweight. I don't understand why everyone seems to think that she was. The healthy weight range is a pretty large range. Just because someone isn't "thin" doesn't mean they are overweight. Maybe its because there were a few bad photos of her or some poorly fitted/unflattering costumes that made her look bigger. 

She definitely wasn't overweight ever. Even at her largest I estimate she was in the bottom half of the healthy weight range for her height to be honest. 

melodichard

Wow she looks amazing! Getting ready for dat lead single video

giskardsb

still hard to believe that some were calling this "overweight".  She's beautiful.  

gaga-rio-1.jpg

Rainbowgynous

still hard to believe that some were calling this "overweight".  She's beautiful.  

gaga-rio-1.jpg

That looks like a BMI of about 21 to me...

Underweight = <18.5

Normal weight = 18.5–24.9

Overweight = 25–29.9

Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

• Shadow locked this topic