That fresh 2013 sound coming at the end of 2013

Obf99Hl.jpg

:lmao:

Probably will be the sound of 2014

EthanPamyu

only 3 months away!

MetalHausOfJosh

Hopefully he is trolling!

I feel like he could be trolling us  :troll: I mean he probably knew that until he gave information (real or fake) that guy would be hounding him the whole time.

Daenerys

I thought the meltdowns were getting bad here but the tumblr monsters... Phew!!! You all need a hug!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

nick4bty

I'm not sure why they posted a video of the video but that's what it looks like to me. I'm searching now to see if I can find the original but I haven't had any luck yet so I can't say where they got it for sure.

For anyone wondering, this is what I'm referring to at the beginning of the video:

dwOth2f.png

That's really peculiar.

Delete

Joe is an extremely cool guy. I had a conversation with him a while back, and i'm surprised he handles "the fans" the way he does! It does get overwhelming i'm sure. 

As for ARTPOP, I'm glad to hear so more info on a release date for the single. Who better to spill some beans than her father? 

Sagerauru

That's really peculiar.

If it means anything, I also found a photo of Joe at the Born Brave Bus event in NYC wearing what appears to be the same outfit he had on in the video. I found it on Little Monsters and it says it was taken during the March 23rd stop of the Born Brave Bus tour so I can only assume the video is from the same day.

Edit: And here he is holding the coffee cup he had in the video. The video is definitely from a month ago. Really good eye, Zilla!  :haha:

Edited by Sagerauru

MEDONER

I can honestly swear that I saw that video a couple of months ago, if I remember correctly the BTWB wasn't even over or it was just canceled at the time!

Sagerauru

I can honestly swear that I saw that video a couple of months ago, if I remember correctly the BTWB wasn't even over or it was just canceled at the time!

Do you remember if it was on YouTube? I've been searching now for the past hour but haven't found anything yet. 

pink sushi

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't hear anything from Gaga til August/September tbh....

On a side note....Gaga's dad sorta reminds me of my organic chemistry professor.... :duck:

I hate to say this, but i'm tired of waiting. Idk why it just came to me today but.... Idk anymore

• Shadow locked this topic