It is a hint tbh.

Amazing. A-Ma-Zing.

a-MAY-zing .

get it? :derpga:

:udidnt:

Rino

I'm a little worried because of the song with such a title 

The media, on the other hand, will create such an uproar 

Does anyone know whether artist have played with Islamic religious imagery this way before?

but it's just a music video, the song itself is not concentrating on the whole Islamic religious theme.

I remember Gaga talking about this music video. Quite possible that she was inspired by it in some way. 

Edited by Rino
月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

calmar

It is a hint tbh.

Amazing. A-Ma-Zing.

a-MAY-zing .

get it? :derpga:

Time will tell  :coffee:

Then again, Gaga could have planned this meltdown already: "I put that on my Papa Joe, I mop you all across the floor." :derpga:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Born Brave

I don't know why everyone is concerned over Burqa being controversial.. no one has even heard the context of the song yet... 

August seems good to me! I wasn't expecting anything earlier than May or June BEFORE  the injury.  She had to finish up the tour and then I figured a few months for her to finish up the album and start promoting it.  August really isn't that much of a postponement.

Joe Dash

I have read all posts, and my conclusion is this: She will release first single in June (First half of the month for sure), then she will release the video for the single 1 week or 2, after the release of the single, because the video is already shot. And then she will perform (Open) the VMA's on August 25, 2013, and after all of this she will release 'ARTPOP' in the second half of September.

I guess collaborations on the album will be with: Britney Spears (50% sure, because Britney was in the same studio as Gaga after a couple of days), Azealia Banks (60% sure, Ratchet & Red Flame), and Elton John (40% sure), Beyonce (60%, maybe on ARTPOP, or on Mrs. Carter)

I also think Beyonce & Cher (And even Britney) are all waiting for Gaga to release ARTPOP, because they all have connections with it. 

That's it. Mabye I am right, maybe not. But this is my opinion from what I've read.

ZigaZigHa

I have read all posts, and my conclusion is this: She will release first single in June (First half of the month for sure), then she will release the video for the single 1 week or 2, after the release of the single, because the video is already shot. And then she will perform (Open) the VMA's on August 25, 2013, and after all of this she will release 'ARTPOP' in the second half of September.

I guess collaborations on the album will be with: Britney Spears (50% sure, because Britney was in the same studio as Gaga after a couple of days), Azealia Banks (60% sure, Ratchet & Red Flame), and Elton John (40% sure), Beyonce (60%, maybe on ARTPOP, or on Mrs. Carter)

I also think Beyonce & Cher (And even Britney) are all waiting for Gaga to release ARTPOP, because they all have connections with it. 

That's it. Mabye I am right, maybe not. But this is my opinion from what I've read.

I'm getting that big hunch about the VMA's too actually.

bobhabanai

but it's just a music video, the song itself is not concentrating on the whole Islamic religious theme.

I remember Gaga talking about this music video. Quite possible that she was inspired by it in some way.

yes it is!! in many islamic countries woman are not allowed to drive since they believe it will cause gender confussion and promote homos-xual behavious...the video despays woman driving and doing some crazy tricks...the video called bad girls...this video is very very very controversial!!! if gaga will display anything like that with burqua she will be in very big trouble...although i kind of want to see it happening, i rather her not touch this area...very risky...

RAMROD

Cher already told through hee tweet that her album comes in September. Delayed from what suppose to be June release because she want to perfect the album more.

Nothing to do with Gaga.

Cher won't hold her album for a song unless it will be included on albums of respective artists who participate in it.

And I am feeling that The Greatest Thing will not be on ARTPOP.

Gaga only contributes as song writer and duet partner. Not more.

I have read all posts, and my conclusion is this: She will release first single in June (First half of the month for sure), then she will release the video for the single 1 week or 2, after the release of the single, because the video is already shot. And then she will perform (Open) the VMA's on August 25, 2013, and after all of this she will release 'ARTPOP' in the second half of September.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HANZ

yeah I also believe the chances for a song with britney are higher that ever, I also think she is gonna debut her first single at the VMAs

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

mic

I think that the idea of releasing single in june and album in september is nonsense. Gaga already did that mistake with BTW single.

Dayman

Why is everyone so stuck on Burqa possibly being controversial? It could just be a simple song about fashion for all we know. After all she wore the pink sheer burqa to introduce the Phillip Treacy show. Burqa could mean anything.

• Shadow locked this topic