Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joe Germanotta talks "Burqa" + new music release dates

Jase

Featured Posts

Katie14

If it means anything, I also found a photo of Joe at the Born Brave Bus event in NYC wearing what appears to be the same outfit he had on in the video. I found it on Little Monsters and it says it was taken during the March 23rd stop of the Born Brave Bus tour so I can only assume the video is from the same day.

Edit: And here he is holding the coffee cup he had in the video. The video is definitely from a month ago. Really good eye, Zilla!  :haha:

I can honestly swear that I saw that video a couple of months ago, if I remember correctly the BTWB wasn't even over or it was just canceled at the time!

:omg: That is so weird. So who released the video? Were  they waiting for this day?

GreenEyes

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't hear anything from Gaga til August/September tbh....

On a side note....Gaga's dad sorta reminds me of my organic chemistry professor.... :duck:

He reminds me of my Montana Government Teacher :flop: 

I really hope Burqa is like the scheiße or Judas of the album, and make me want to pop my ***.  :bunny:

Wet Fire

So VMA Debut it is.  :yes:

OMG just imagine how great and massive it'll be! :excited2:

MEDONER

Do you remember if it was on YouTube? I've been searching now for the past hour but haven't found anything yet. 

:omg: That is so weird. So who released the video? Were  they waiting for this day?

yes I'm pretty sure I saw it on youtube, but unfortunately I don't know who released the video :(

Redstreak

If it means anything, I also found a photo of Joe at the Born Brave Bus event in NYC wearing what appears to be the same outfit he had on in the video. I found it on Little Monsters and it says it was taken during the March 23rd stop of the Born Brave Bus tour so I can only assume the video is from the same day.

Edit: And here he is holding the coffee cup he had in the video. The video is definitely from a month ago. Really good eye, Zilla!  :haha:

It makes you wonder why they would wait to put it out though.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Reginald

Yep, we did get news 30th April :megaflop:

:lmao::lala:

it feels so good to actually have fairly solid info :D i'm so excited!

Edited by thenight540

bobhabanai

damn are u woking in csi or something???? 0_o

burqua sounds like judas 2.0...with a controversial/religious feeling to it...

Sagerauru

It makes you wonder why they would wait to put it out though.

I'm not sure if I would say that they waited to put it out. In one of my posts on the last page, I posted this screenshot of the video which tells me the video we're seeing now is a recording of another video that was already uploaded somewhere. I still haven't found the original video but I did find a fan on tumblr who posted some photos from the day and he himself said what Joe said in this video. If I had to guess, I would say the fansite that posted the video to YouTube decided today would be perfect to upload it because of the whole 3:04 timecode from the BTWB setup video.

However, that does not explain why the original video has seemingly disappeared from the internet and why we never picked up on it a month ago. I will continue looking to see if I can find anything else out but that is what I know so far.

Eros92

Yuppp judging from the pics posted above and the video this is def old news from march. Not taking what he says and fact simply because that was so long ago anything could have changed. :nails:

I honestly think Gaga is ready to get the beast rolling asap.

Fox People

Am I the only one who thinks Gaga is just standing by and puppetering every minute bot of info we get? I mean with all of these hidden images, symbolisims and our obliviousness to what ARTPOP truly is., I have enough faith in Gaga to say that everything is exactly engineered to turn out this way. ARTPOP is about possibilities and I think gagas giving us a trail of evidence.

thatfoxyfeeling

I actually think he's just teasing. He won't release information without Gaga's consent, and the reason he discusses 'Burqa' is because it's one of the most popular titles we know so far.

RAMROD

Joe is so handsome tbh :flutter:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

nick4bty

Am I the only one who thinks Gaga is just standing by and puppetering every minute bot of info we get? I mean with all of these hidden images, symbolisims and our obliviousness to what ARTPOP truly is., I have enough faith in Gaga to say that everything is exactly engineered to turn out this way. ARTPOP is about possibilities and I think gagas giving us a trail of evidence.

Yes, you are the only one.

Tony31511

Guys, relax. Summer vacation usually goes by SUPER FAST and we'll actually have something to look forward to when school starts back up again!

I'm guessing that the intense hype will happen throughout the entire summer and then she'll make her debut performance at the VMA's for the first single. But even if she attends the VMAs she won't have any nominations... She'll only be there to perform.

Highlights since there's nothing in the OP:

1) No new single until at least August/September

2) Burqa is his favorite song

Just in time for the VMAs?  :P

• Shadow locked this topic