💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joe Germanotta talks "Burqa" + new music release dates

Jase

Featured Posts

Even though I expected August since January, I still hoped that she'd falsify me

It's really all her fault, hyping a non-existent album 2 years before it's even made... she's most likely like anyone in this generation, doing projects/hw/assignments the month it's due... she most likely started recording the album last month when we started having candids of her in the studios more often... I assume she's the cause of everyone's delay... Azealia, cher have both been pushed back to around Sept... perhaps Interscope finally gave her the ultimatum of you gotta finish the album this year, everyone's waiting on you...

I'm sure it's not her fault, but am sure that Azalea's and Cher's delays have something to do with it.

CHANTEL

I hope burqa isn't a single at all. It seems to be such a bad song for some kind of reason imo.

WarriorPrince

I think Joe misheard the question about the release day.

He said August/September

And the the fans said but that's too long

And then he goes to say well a single is always released a couple of months before the album,

So maybe he was talking about the album and we will get the single very soon! :excited2:

this

Some of you... let Burqa speak for itself.

I hope she'll get interviewed next week at the MET Gala.

Alien Tulip

I hope burqa isn't a single at all. It seems to be such a bad song for some kind of reason imo.

BURQA. Sounds like a song that will cause drama  :rip:

Edited by Alien Tulip

Americano

I hope she'll get interviewed next week at the MET Gala.

She's skipping.

WarriorPrince

Ikr. How can you judge a song when all you know is the title. I bet it's gonna sound like a metaforical smash.

charliekelso

Stop generalizing all religious people. You're bashing people for generalizing gays or lesbians etc., but have no issue doing the same exact thing in return.

no, I'm not. Have you read the bible? I'm not saying everyone that believes in that is hateful. I'm saying the religion that follows that book have done this forever and she's legitimizing it by saying that people can believe that and 'spread the word' etc. but people can't touch that and play with the way it interprets s-xuality. 

And it's not just in the past. A recent pope, for example, made it very clear that he's against condoms while lots of people are dying with AIDS. Why does she think she can tell what people should say about this kind of stuff?

I really don't think every christian is like that.

Americano

this

It's hard to tell if he's clarifying, yes a single in August and the album a few months after or if he's trying to say album in August, a single a few months before.

I'm going with the first half.

no, I'm not. Have you read the bible? I'm not saying everyone that believes in that is hateful. I'm saying the religion that follows that book have done this forever and she's legitimizing it by saying that people can believe that and 'spread the word' etc. but people can't touch that and play with the way it interprets s-xuality. 

And it's not just in the past. A recent pope, for example, made it very clear that he's against condoms while lots of people are dying with AIDS. Why does she think she can tell what people should say about this kind of stuff?

I really don't think every christian is like that.

Not all Christians are Catholic, stopped reading your post there because you clearly lack knowledge on Christianity. 

WarriorPrince

It's hard to tell if he's clarifying, yes a single in August and the album a few months after or if he's trying to say album in August, a single a few months before.

The first half sounds more believable judging by the fact that she is in a complete media blackout. Maybe it would be too soon to come strong in June.

Americano

The first half sounds more believable judging by the fact that she is in a complete media blackout. Maybe it would be too soon to come strong in June.

If she had a single coming late this month or next month, we'd know by now. Pretty sure it's slated for August

Edited by Americano

Ugh. Im tired of all the damn hype. I just did to forget about Lady Gaga until I hear her single. Im over this.

charliekelso

Not all Christians are Catholic, stopped reading your post there because you clearly lack knowledge on Christianity. 

god (LOL). Where did I just say that? Ok, I'm just trying to say why her sentence is wrong. If you read like I'm saying everybody is wrong for believing, that's on you only. I'm saying what she said is wrong. People can tell whatever they like about religious ideas, not attacking who believes. I KNOW not everybody is catholic, I was evangelical myself. You're taking what I say and turning into something completely different.

Edit: I just said that about the pope as an EXAMPLE.

Edited by carloskaran

• Shadow locked this topic