Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joe Germanotta talks "Burqa" + new music release dates

Jase

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Say what? :laughga:

I actually doubt it's Gaga's dad Joe... He doesn't even look like Joe to me, not if you compare it with the interview at Joanne Trattoria

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GagaMyBlood95

no info from Gaga, no info from Interscope, no info from her Manager, nothing.............

then, suddenly info from her FATHER  :fail: 

French Fries

about Burqa: I can see all the islamic people already firing their bombs :emma:

I'm from an Islamic country that will probably play Burqa every single day. They always play her songs there.

and it's Gaga, she won't make something offensive  :nails:

trutheverafter

If it's coming that late I hope the ****ing lead single is better than Bad Romance  :grr:

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

RAMROD

L U V Meltdowners

Y O U You wanna :laughga:

It will come when it comes.

It is all exciting and stuffs.

I personally think that Joe was lying. Even though he seems quite naive at some points I think he would know an exact release date by this point. And c'mon he's probably as cheeky as Gaga being an italian man. Gaga is probably aware that we are expecting to be surprised by the single.

I still think single comes in May or June max.

Call me delusional but seriously the people here complaining about ''all the meltdownsssss'' and the ''delusional fans who believe this oh my good so thirsty so desperate'' actually become more distracting and annoying than the actuals meltdowners.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I've always said this

august will be the perfect time to make an announcement and gaga will probably release the first single on september and the album on november :cool:

To compete with Rihanna's November 2013 album release?  :awesome:

high heeled fem

Yep, we did get news 30th April :megaflop:

:lmao:

French Fries

Now kids, let's all imagine Papa Joe was trolling  :troll:

Gaga probably told him to make things up so that they come here and laugh at ya'll.  :laughga:

RAINBOWGA

I'm from an Islamic country that will probably play Burqa every single day. They always play her songs there.

and it's Gaga, she won't make something offensive  :nails:

You wrong: Judas. All the christian people were furious, so...

Giorno Giovanna

I hope the first will be out in July so that the album can be released in August.

August feels like the end of summer and i wished all the time for one tiny little song in the summer months (may june july) to jam to

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Bellatrix

I am really disappointed in all of you guys who are complaining about August. Gaga is working her ass off to make an amazing album for us and you can't wait a couple of extra more months?!

Are you gonna complain you're asses off now and come back in August and pretend to be great monsters again? That's just pathetic.

Fiendman

You wrong: Judas. All the christian people were furious, so...

I'm sorry, but aside from one or two tiny "controversies", where exactly was the big furore over Judas? I mean, I live in Ireland, a comparatively *very* Catholic country, but no one said anything negative about Judas here, in fact, it was one of her better charting songs. I think people just like to throw around the "controversy" card when it comes to Judas, either to make up for its lower chart position in general compared to her other hits (yes, Judas was a worldwide hit, accept it GGD) or to give the song more weight and make Gaga out to be a martyr of some sort. 

In short, aside from a small few (American) Christian organisations, I am failing to see any global controversy caused by Judas that affected the public at large. 

Maxxie

When said "I put that on my Papa Joe" on Cake, she meant the info and the secrets about ARTPOP.

BURQAPRINCE

Everyone going on about August/September being too long. Born This Way was released in May but we heard remixes like Government Hooker and Schieße months before that. For all we know, Gaga could do the same. In the next month we could get snippets, remixes or previews. It's not like she's not going to tell us anything until the day of the album release.

• Shadow locked this topic