Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joe Germanotta talks "Burqa" + new music release dates

Jase

Featured Posts

RAMROD

What Burqa jokes tho? Sensitive much? :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAINBOWGA

This. And it's not funny. She'll be fcking stupid if she names a song like that. 

I can see it already flopping.. Sorry Gaga but they aint gon like dat

Bitter

i can't understand why her father would give away the album dates. It's just makes no sense.

Gaga is a huge brand name, she has hundred of people working for her and while 9 months now everyone is waiting for some info, we get it from her father via a potato cell?

Can't wait for her cleaning lady to reveal the album cover and her dentist the name of the first single.

I'm done with this world, seriously   :rip: 

Edited by Bitter

Design

I would like to dedicate this song to the half of this fanbase, because when you get some info, you ain't pleased.

Apple for me, apple for you.

elmigre

I actually doubt it's Gaga's dad Joe... He doesn't even look like Joe to me, not if you compare it with the interview at Joanne Trattoria 

Mars

I would like to dedicate this song to the half of this fanbase, because when you get some info, you ain't pleased.

this

Cameltoe Chariot

I can't start a new topic, and I initially wanted to post this in rumors, but I feel like it might be worth posting here considering the news of the release date of the album.

Let me preface this by saying I'm a longtime fan, and I'm not some Madonna stan trying to troll this forum :laughga: .

The following blind item was posted on the 26th:

Which theatrical pop star who has been taking time off to heal from a physical inquiry has also been battling an addiction problem – and checked into a rehab center.

One witness says the person was almost unrecognizable without all the costumes, wigs and makeup. But was serious about getting help.

In the past this person has admitted using d--gs and drinking, but didn’t want the fact that they went to get treatment to be announced, so they did it undercover while the public and press were focusing on a different medical issue.

Link here: http://naughtybutnicerob.com/blind-item-pop-star-checks-into-rehab/

Lots of reputable gossip sites like dlisted.com are posting this and making a guess that it's indeed about Gaga, and there are rumors flying that she's been doing an out-patient rehab stint that was brought on by a combination of visible physical transformation over this tour (there are plenty of videos of her where she looks tweaked out of her mind on stage, one of which I saw on these very forums and almost **** seeing how coked up she looked) as well as her label stepping in and doing damage control. All I can say is, having a friend who has had the same surgery that Gaga supposedly has had, I find it incredible that she is already periodically walking and doing light yoga/pilates. I know most of you are going to call me fake, tell me I'm a troll, etc. But I just wanted to get this out there and see what you guys think, because truthfully after I read this I realized what mostly likely has happened is that Gaga has fallen off the rails a little bit and needs to get her **** back together before her label will let her do ANYTHING with ARTPOP.

Bowman

I still think we are gonna get something inbetween.

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Baptiste

i can't understand why her father would give away the album dates. It's just makes no sense.

Gaga is a huge brand name, she has hundred of people working for her and while 9 months now everyone is waiting for some info, we get it from her father via a potato cell?

Can't wait for her cleaning lady to reveal the album cover and her dentist the name of the first single.

I'm done with this world, seriously   :rip: 

:smh:   :clap:

Pop

August is the perfect time promo-wise. 

VMA promo + album release in early Q4, just in time for those Holiday sales! 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Come to Me

I personally think that Joe was lying. Even though he seems quite naive at some points I think he would know an exact release date by this point. And c'mon he's probably as cheeky as Gaga being an italian man. Gaga is probably aware that we are expecting to be surprised by  the single.

I still think single comes in May or June max.

Call me delusional but seriously the people here complaining about ''all the meltdownsssss'' and the ''delusional fans who believe this oh my good so thirsty so desperate'' actually become more distracting and annoying than the actuals meltdowners.

Pop

Also, thats in 3 months! That means we should be getting the announcement any week now. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Shadow locked this topic