💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

romantic comedy

i never watch movies but i loved what's your number, the bounty hunter, the proposal, and this one with ryan gosling, steve carell and emma stone i don't remember the name :laughga:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love all kinds of movies. I'm a real movie person.

I'll choose Thrillers though, just because I've been watching a lot of them recently.

romantic comedy

i never watch movies but i loved what's your number, the bounty hunter, the proposal, and this one with ryan gosling, steve carell and emma stone i don't remember the name :laughga:

2011's Crazy, Stupid, Love? I love that movie too! And honestly, I actually like all the movies you've mentioned. Have you tried watching Jennifer Lopez's The Back-up Plan or Mandy Moore's License to Wed? They're quite good. But I think my most favourite romantic comedy film ever would be "Love Me If You Dare (2003)" starring Marion Cotillard. It's a French film. But I seriously suggest you to check it out. The romance and the comedy on that film is just... beyond spectacular, for the lack of a better word. It's one of the rarest movies that made me laugh, then cry, then laugh, then cry, and made me completely fell in love at the end.   

Here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtzjUjVQe9Q 

I really hope you'd like it, the way I did.  :flutter:

2011's Crazy, Stupid, Love? I love that movie too! And honestly, I actually like all the movies you've mentioned. Have you tried watching Jennifer Lopez's The Back-up Plan [...]

I really hope you'd like it, the way I did.  :flutter:

Yes that movie!!! and Jennifer's too, her dog was so cute :flutter: it was a really cute/funny movie. I'll watch the others :), thank you :hug:!!

Yes!!! i watched it!!, her dog was so cute :flutter: it was a really cute/funny movie. I'll watch the others :), thank you :hug:!!

No problem. I really hope you like them.  :hug:

FrozenKookie

Most interesting movies for me are the ones who have dark elements such as Black Swan and adventures yet thrilling movies like Catching Fire. I also adore humorous films like Easy A. But I'm fond and usually find myself sparing time to movies that's sufficiently suspense yet not boring or corny. Least favourites are love stories. Well I'm a guy so..

• 2 weeks later...

New Movie: 

Rush

Starring Chris Hemsworth, Olivia Wilde 

Genre: Biographical action film

Release date: September 27, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PfXTMoedEk

It's a must-see for car racing lovers, and that includes me. I'm excited on how they'd portray one of the greatest rivalries in Formula One history. Drama, action - what can one ask for more?  :excited2:

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived