Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

Never talk to me again

ij9BBx5OYy937.gif

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

HausOfMiklaus

JENNIFER AND LUPITA IN ONE FILM. :giveup: The slayage, we are not ready.

Pure Adrenaline

just watched DOFP yesterday :legend: I need Mystic and the Magician in the next movie and oooh god 2016 :rip:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

GypsyPrince

Ugh 2016. The struggle is very real here.

I'm ready for young Jean Grey to snatch weaves and slay careers tbh. :legend:

Jimmy Darling

I dont mind the punkish storm, ive been wanting her to actually be badass and fight. As for the younger nightcrawler I hope they at least talk about his parents, Mystique and Azazel

skaxboy

I can see them making the punk look work because it's in the 80s. I personally would love the big hair and silver/white outfit.

Pure Adrenaline

watched X MEN yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

OOOH GOD X MEN:APOCALYPSE - 2016 no

iEUJZIfnlPErt.gif

heavymlover

Yeah, definitely not one of Marvel's better known comics. I think the story fits quite well with Disney's type of family friendly stories though. Plus, it's the first time Disney explores modern East Asian culture visuals, so I'm excited to see that.

Pure Adrenaline

GOING TO WATCH THE PREMIERE OF MALEFICENT

oj9Yfpa.gif

Will be going to watch it few friends ... so so excited

giphy.gif

Tell me ARE U GOING to watch it tonight 30.05 or are u going after the premiere... or u will pirate it ...

or u wont watch it at all oprah-mad.gif?w=1024&h=600

ANYWAY I'm excited for this movie BECAUSE it's Angelina Slaolie (duuh) it wont be 100% Sleeping Beaty remake, Angelina was inspired from Gaga for her make up :whitney: and because it will slay(hopefully)

SO WHAT ABOUT U .... ARE U GOING TO BE SLAYED LIKE I WILL IN MATTER OF MINUTES

tn2FlYI.gif

PS:

This took me a lifetime to make so u betta appreciate 

hSApNaq.gif

UPDATE

So I just came back home after I watched and here's may personal opinion. I think the movie was great. The beginning was breath taking imo it was the highlight of the movie - it was very dramatic and dark. Then the rest of the movie was more smooth and easier to watch. IDK if that's how is in the books (if it is then okay) tho there were few wtf and not well thought moments it still focus on the main theme. The climax of the movie was good:

IF I HAD NOT SEEN FROZEN BEFORE I WOULD HAVE TOUGHT THAT THIS WAS AMAZING, BUT SINCE I HAVE WATCHED IT I THINK IT WAS JUST A LITTLE PREDICTIBLE/CLICHE

The main character development through the movie I liked very much. As whole Angelina's acting slayed all the lessors and I loved that they choosed her because I could not see other to play it like her in that movie :legend:

And the end .... well it's a Disney movie after all :P

MY RATING - 7.4/10 - it's a great movie to watch definitely I could watch it more than once. If u are doubting whether or not to go to watch I advise u to go further it wont disappoint u.

Diamond Heart

I hope you have an awesome time and enjoy the film :) 

But just a heads up, all the people i know that have seen it said it wasnt that great so i wouldnt get too hyped in case your disappointed. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived