Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

Bambino

Not that I know of....I only know it has a broadway musical

Yup. It was released in 3D in 2011.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

A 1m and 30 secs of a shiny glass shoe :rip:

And King Robb is playing the prince? Sign me up :giveup:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Phoenix

Why would you start overhyping your album 2 years before its release? :derpga:

I don't have an album. :blehga: 

💎

HORRORHOLIC

This might come as a shock to you ;) but ever since I was a kid I've loved monster movies. Some of my favorites were the likes of Dracula, Frankenstein, King Kong and of course Godzilla. Well tonight, one day before it officially opens I'm taking my son to see the new Godzilla movie at the UltraAVX theatre and believe me, I feel like a kid again. "Oh no, they say he's got to go go go Godzilla.Oh no, there goes Tokyo (I mean Vancouver) go go Godzilla" I can't wait!!

heavymlover

Frozen is still based on a fairytale and it has been in the works since the 1950's.

So.

:lolgaga:

Well, all the big film companies do that, to be fair. They take a book/comic/fairytale/piece of history and make an adaptation out of it. That's not a new concept.

Perhaps Disney Productions is going safe by taking their own old films to make live-action versions, that's true, but the animation department still has lots of creative productions to release (especially since 2009).

Joaco95

F*ck Cinderella! Do a remake to The Little Mermaid, It would be amazing it's the best disney movie !

Not with that awful animation :wtf:

Staryu

They're REALLY running out of ideas... at least Maleficent seems more different to it's original tale.

(I know it's just a teaser that shows pretty much nothing... but I don't expect it to be very different :shrug: )

skaxboy

I'm going to watch this when it's out?

Any ideas who the Fairy Godmother will be played by? My dream would be Miss Betty White.

Runway

I'm going to watch this when it's out?

Any ideas who the Fairy Godmother will be played by? My dream would be Miss Betty White.

Helena Bonham Carter is the fairy godmother and Cate Blanchett is the evil step mother :excited2:

Versace

YES tbh why Cinderella why not a Little Mermaid Live Action movie that would've slayed my existence

TonzaPOP123

Do not judge me but I'm excited for both movies, Maleficent and Cinderella, because I heard that the Cinderella one is going to be awesome and more like the 1950's version (no Bruno the dog, more focused on the humans) and Maleficent...well, I have seen the trailers :haha: :legend:

Pure Adrenaline

watched Godzilla yesterday :legend: it was very good except the ending it was too happy for me and the way Godzilla died 54654635465 times and then came back to live again :excuseme:

other from that the movie slays 1341231213`1 times bettter than the first movie from 1998 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

heavymlover

After the major (and quite unexpected) success of Disney's Animation Studios last film, Frozen, the company is ready to move on already in order to promote their most recent production, Big Hero 6, the first animated feature that takes advantage of Marvel's creative property.

The teaser trailer has been recently revealed, although it doesn't show much of the actual plot or characters to be featured. Similar teasers have been used before for successful films like Tangled, Wreck it Ralph or Frozen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvgyXKDXdZY

Big Hero 6 opens in theaters November 7, 2014.

Big_Hero_6_Sanfransokyo.jpg

5649fdb6e145b4c894424a2d98fcdc23ad1962d8

BigHero6_612x380.jpg

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived