šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
U-GO-BOY

it was awesome although I didn't like the changes they made...

Ā 

the Mandarin is a joke

:wtf: He is Iron Man's nemesis in the comics!

zexion_armando

I don't get why Marvel releases their movies nearly 2 weeks before their US release date.

elijahfan

Woops... watched it yesterday, and nearly sleptĀ  :roll:

elijahfan

I think the American blockbuster lost its magic. Films feel forced today, especially films from Marvel. It's like... they can't help but sign on sagas of 3 our 4 films even before the first one is out.

Ā 

You gotta make films you wanna make, not because it's bankable. Yay, cinema is an art but also an industry... and I feel like the industry-side is definitely taking over today. Too bad. I wanna see blockbusters like the first Spider-Mans again. The ones that are motivated by passion; not wallets.

I think the American blockbuster lost its magic. Films feel forced today, especially films from Marvel. It's like... they can't help but sign on sagas of 3 our 4 films even before the first one is out.

Ā 

You gotta make films you wanna make, not because it's bankable. Yay, cinema is an art but also an industry... and I feel like the industry-side is definitely taking over today. Too bad. I wanna see blockbusters like the first Spider-Mans again. The ones that are motivated by passion; not wallets.

this :golfclap:

Mills

I would, but etc.Ā 

Ā 

I hope all that join have fun! :)

Ā 

Ā 

i'l join. not 100% sure what this is but i got to the cinema every week! so count me in!

Ā 

Added in the OP. Welcome and a huge thanks for joining the club dedicated for avid moviegoers!Ā 

Added in the OP. Welcome and a huge thanks for joining the club dedicated for avid moviegoers!Ā 

no i meant i can't join

Mills

no i meant i can't join

My bad. :hug:Ā But I'm still looking forward someday. Have a great day!Ā 

zexion_armando

Ā 

You gotta make films you wanna make, not because it's bankable. Yay, cinema is an art but also an industry... and I feel like the industry-side is definitely taking over today. Too bad. I wanna see blockbusters like the first Spider-Mamns again. The ones that are motivated by passion; not wallets.

I'd say its motivated by both, at least on the Marvel side. Joss Whedon showed a lot of passion and drive to make the Avengers, something that was very unprecedented.

Ā 

Iron Man 3, of course, comes off as voted by contract, not by actual passion and ideas, but Iron Man is pretty ****ty to begin with.

Ā 

I agree to an extent with the principles of what you're saying but I don't thinkĀ it's applicable to the most recent Marvel films, especially in the case of theĀ Avengers as Joss clearly wrote from a fans perspective. However, if DC go aheadĀ and attempt to make what sounds like a terrible Justice League film, it doesĀ seem they only want to do that due to the Avengers success.

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived