Jump to content

Random Movie Discussion


Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

  1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?



Featured Posts

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ithinkweed

I LOVE Pixar :worship: Can't wait for Finding Dory  :excited2: Finding Nemo is my favorite animated movie of all time

Link to post
Share on other sites

heavymlover

I'm actually a bigger fan of Disney Animation Studios than of Pixar, but I still look forward to this movie. Hopefully it'll be better than their last 3 films (specially Cars 2 and Brave).

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
Morphine Prince

Didn't see this posted but they released a 30 second teaser presented by Doritos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxoauPenH5Y 

 

Also a new poster: 

 

new-the-hunger-games-mockingjay-part-1-f

Link to post
Share on other sites

Haroon

Omg it's out so soon, I had no idea :giveup: I thought it was coming out in December :nooo:

I can't wait :excited: Although the wait between the first part and second part will not b fun :cryga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • Mills unpinned this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...